“You'll Be Caving Up the Waves in No Time!”
Review of Surf School BVI

Surf School BVI
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and take your first steps on a surfboard at beautiful Josiah's Bay in the unbeatable British Virgin Islands. Surfing is fun, it makes you fit and it gives you ocean confidence.Here in the BVI we are blessed with some of the best surf in the Caribbean. For beginners, Josiah’s Bay has perfect waves for learning to surf..Come and join us – take your first steps on a surfboard with us.
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You'll Be Caving Up the Waves in No Time!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

One of the best lessons I've ever had.

After my lesson with Icah, I scored 25 waves in one day!

Surf Dude Chuck

Pennsylvania, USA

Visited March 2014
1 Thank ChuckM601

Cane Garden Bay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Above and beyond expectations!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I do not have enough good things to say about the Surf School BVI, in Josiah's Bay! My son has been so incredibly lucky to have had such brilliant and caring instructors whose passion for the sea is pretty much contagious! I have watched him flourish over the summer as he has been an avid participant in the Bush and Surf Camp. Not only has he learnt so much about the sea, nature and the environment around him he has embraced it! To be honest I am bit envious of his amazing days of exploring, swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, kayaking, shelter making, cliff jumping, lobster catching, marshmallow roasting and snorkeling (to name a few!). I wish I was a kid again! Steve and the whole crew are wonderful guys who go above and beyond expectations!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank IslandSpices
new jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great surf school”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Our girls, ages 14 and 11, had an incredible experience learning how to surf. Steve and Icah were patient, and encouraging, and within a hour or so, the girls had basically figured it out. The beach itself was also ideal -- the waves were steady, and the place is very low-key and was not crowded when we were there in April. We enjoyed the experience so much that we returned a second day, and rented some boards. Steve and Icah, thrilled to see the girls return, then dropped what they were doing to go surfing with them, and basically give them a second lesson for free. My younger one now has a photo of her surfing as her Google Plus profile picture.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank abcNewJersey
“Josiah's Bay Bush Camp”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great camp organized by BVI Surf School down at Josiah's Bay. Steve and the crew did a great job keeping the kids entertained and safe through July. Only bad part of the camp was having to drop Alex of in the morning and go to work, would have liked some time down there myself! Gaz

Visited July 2014
1 Thank GazSalter
Tortola
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kayak and Hiking Adventure”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I thoroughly recommend any group trip with Steve. We hiked from Josiah's Bay to Cooten's Bay, explored the ruins and fresh water pools, and hiked back. We then spent some time kayaking the coastline with jump spots, amazing lookouts, and snorkeling. Steve was a great guide and I would recommend this to anyone whether they were on vacation or live in the BVI.

Visited August 2014