TripAdvisor
Tortola
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews wonderful hosts grocery store cane garden bay jost van dyke home away from home cruise ship days island life perfect stay st thomas tiffany jason hill roosters ferry caribbean boats relaxation
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

A few days ago part of our large group became concerned over our current accommodations and I offered to look around for alternative lodging. I was sent to Agape Cottages by Myetts as Myetts was full. So I contacted Tiffany, at Agape Cottages who very graciously gave me options and reserved 3 cottages. I gave my deposit and felt good. By the next morning I was requesting a full refund as our large party was not in agreement. Tiffany was extremely gracious, and said she would see what she could do. By the following morning I received notification that I was getting my full refund, without any charges whatsoever. Tiffany and Agape Cottages are an example of excellent customer service. I hope you visit them and give them your business. They will treat you with respect, and kindness . It's this type of business that will stay alive for years to come.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jason H, Owner at Agape Cottages (Coconut Breeze Villas), responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Hi Jolene,

We're so glad it worked out and we were able to provide a full refund. Please stop by when you're visiting Cane Garden Bay and we'd be happy to give you a tour.

Sunny Regards.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

This was our fourth visit to Agape and the first with Jason and Tiffany. We are happy to report that Jason and Tiffany are every bit as friendly and gracious as Tom and Donna were. We stayed in P2 for the first time and highly recommend it. The cottage is very spacious and well appointed. The views are outstanding. Cane Garden Bay remains a great place to visit with a nice beach and several good restaurants. We only had one week this year (i.e., Spring Break limitation). But, next time we come we will be retired and plan to stay much longer.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jason H, Owner at Agape Cottages (Coconut Breeze Villas), responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time in the P2 unit and appreciated the views as much as we do. Looking forward to you being able to stay longer and enjoy more of Agape and Tortola on your next trip.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2017

We have just returned from three weeks at Agape. This is our seventh visit to J1. Agape was sold in January, and my husband and I were cautiously optimist our little home away from home would not change too much. Thankfully it didn't. Tiffany and Jason are wonderful. The villa was spotless as always, and we had everything we needed to make our vacation perfect. Tiffany even provided banana bread made with bananas from the property. It was delicious. The view of Cane Garden Bay, is great, and we love the addition of the lights on the palm tree at the end of our walk as well as the lights up the hill in the owner's unit. Very tropical and welcoming. The sunsets are incredible from the lanai. The place is bright and cheerful. Honestly, we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. It's truly our home away from home. We have already booked our three weeks for next year. I can't wait to return.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay and continue to be pleased with the J1 unit. Rest assured it will be just as clean and sporting new paint when you return next year. Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Sunny regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2017

My wife and I recently had 8 days of vacation in the British Virgin Islands, our first time there on an extended stay. We visited Tortola recently but only for a day on a cruise. This time we wanted an extended visit. We decided to stay at the Agape Cottages in Cane Garden Bay, and it was immediately clear that it was the right decision. Agape is located up the side of the mountain right in the middle of Cane Garden Bay, a nice beach with restaurants and bars. It's a popular spot with the cruise lines, but when there are no ships in port, of after everyone leaves for the ships in early afternoon, the beach is relaxing and enjoyable. Agape Cottages was perfect for us. It is up the hill a bit from the hustle and bustle of the beach area, but an easy walk from all the cottages. The cottages are fully self contained (like apartments) and secluded to give you quiet and privacy. The cottages are well spaced out, and offer nice views from the balconies. The owners of the property, Tiffany and Jason, are some of the nicest people you can ever meet. They were there on site to answer questions, offer us beach chairs, towels, any amenity we needed, not to mention some breakfast foods and I nice bottle for drinks on the balcony.
We highly recommend Agape for any couple, or family, that wants to be in the middle of it all in Tortola, but with quiet, privacy, and the ability to eat in, or go out, as needed.
On a side note, check out Stoutt's Lookout Bar while you are there!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Joecoyle - thank you so much for taking time to write your review! It was great to have you here at Agape Cottages for your first stay on Tortola and we look forward to your return trip. Glad to hear you enjoyed your cottage and next time the first drink at Stoutt's is on me!

Cheers,

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Speechless! That's how the views from Agape Cottages will leave you. Jason and Tiffany are two of the nicest, laid-back, accomodating hosts that you will ever find. They have a true barefoot, laidback vibe and you can't help but be stree-free when you are here. The property sits up a little bit on the hill which gives you amazing views. The sunsets are breathtaking. The cottages are only a few short minutes from the beach and the restaurants/shops/bars. When you're here, you will notice that hours fly by like minutes as you relax in the shade.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jason H, Owner at Agape Cottages (Coconut Breeze Villas), responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

We are so glad you were able to visit and thrilled that you enjoyed the property and our fantastic views! Can't wait to see you next year. Thanks for adding your review.