Agape Cottages
$180
Fort Burt Hotel(Road Town)
$99
  • Pool
$245
$238
Travelocity
  • Pool
Sea View Hotel(Road Town)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshand drawn mapcane garden baybottle of rumperfect hostsjost van dykefull kitchenboogie boardshome away from homekind gesturenice bottlebeach chairsfood for breakfastback porchviews are spectacularshort walk to the beachan extended stayspent a week
Reviewed May 31, 2013

As two travellers from Alberta, Canada, having read all the reviews, is there anything more we can say about Agape? We spent three amazing weeks with great people as hosts, wonderful view and our own personal tour guide in Donna. She provided information on best restaurants, tours, and sites. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marilyn L
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I just spent a week at Cane Garden Bay and we loved our stay at Agape Cottages. The cottages are very comfortable. The view is amazing. Tom and Donna are wonderful hosts. We would not hesitate to go back!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Evan T
Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you are planning on visiting Tortola, consider Agage Cottages at Cane Garden Bay. We stayed for 10 days and had the best time. The owners, Tom and Donna, were just wonderful and very helpful to make our experience the best. I would recommend this place to everyone. Our cottage was very clean and the view was breathtaking. We sat on our deck and watched the boats go by, the activity in town and even the chickens. If I ever get a chance to return I would stay here again. And it is within walking distance to all the resturants and beach. I would choose Agape over a five star hotel. It was comfortable and I felt so at home. I'll be back someday....

Room Tip: We stayed at J2 and the views were breathtaking. Really nice deck to relax.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank vjreth10
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I recently spent nineteen days in Cane Garden Bay and, of course, we chose Agape Cottages. I believe this is the fifth year we have visited Tortola, and we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. The property is literally steps from the beach, restaurants and the market yet it's quiet, and the views of the sunsets and Cane Garden Bay are breathtaking due to Agape's location up a fairly steep hill. No worries, though, my husband and I are in our 60's and had no problem with the walk. If you have mobility issues, I would recommend that you rent a car which many people do. There are so many great things about this property. The owners are wonderful, welcoming people who honestly look forward to meeting and greeting each guest. Donna, Tom and Dave are the best and will go out of their way to make your stay memorable. Each cottage is well appointed and spotless. There are many places to stay along Cane Garden Bay, but this one is definitely our choice. In fact, we have already made our reservations for 2014. Check it out on Face Book. The pictures don't do it justice. You definitely won't be disappointed if you choose Agape!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Rh0deIslandBeachBum
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was our 3rd trip to Tortola but our first stay at Agape Cottages. I think we found the perfect spot to stay. It's very comfortable, clean, nicely decorated, well maintained and Donna is a hugh help with information on anything you need. You're up on the hill (get a 4wd) so you get a great view (Sunsets, sail boats, other islands), and privatesy, yet 100 yds down the hill you have everything you need, great reasturants, shops, Bobby's grocery and of course one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Myetts (great BB Ribs) and The Sailors Rest were our favorate restaurents. Next time we go to Tortola this is where we'll stay.......

Room Tip: We stayed in cottage P1 at the top of the hill. Probably the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple