Recently stayed at Lambert Resort with 13 other friends. Geeta and Holly at reception could not have been more accomodating. All of our concerns or needs were addressed promptly. Angela in the Turtle Restaurant did an awesome job. We had one dinner and 2 breakfasts there. Food was excellent. Our rooms were 50 yards from the ocean. Nothing better then to be lulled to sleep with the sound of the ocean. The rooms were cleaned daily. Some of the rooms may need a touch up but you are there to visit the island. The girl at the swim up pool bar could be a little nicer but perhaps she was having a bad day. I will return and recommend the resort to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a luxuorius tropical amphitheater sloping towards the sea to one of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches. The resort revives in style, design and food, the lush Italian hospitality. Palm fringed and covered with sparkling white sand, a half-mile long and the biggest BVI smimming pool, the resort is a secluded retreat in British Virgin Islands. An Italian management with more than 35 years experience guarantees a reputation for excellence. 36 cottages plus 2 Junior suite feature spacious-sized bathrooms and private outdoor patio exemplifies stylish carabbean living. Individual and Italian experience in style helps to create the perfect holiday and ensure you achieve a sense of freedom. An authentic Italian restaurant with a delightful mixed of Caribbean flavours, a lively al fresco bar, a speciality restaurant , a swim up bar with bbq menu options, Amara Spa & Gym and a tennis court expand the fun. December 20th 2016, Turtle Bay Resort re-opens after a comprehensive, multi-million dollar restoration. New rooms, fully equipped with "tailor made" furniture produced in Italy, will represent Italian style in terms of quality and look, introducing brand new signature services for the ultimate in relaxation and style providing the best comfort. The restoration will include the complete redesign of the resort's guestrooms and suites, its two restaurants and overall enhancements to the resort's gardens and landscaping. This renewal will bring about a new level of sophistication in keeping with the natural setting, a new swimming pool, a new specialty restaurant, spa and gymnasium, room & laundry service 24h, these are only some of new amenities the our guest will enjoy. The largest pool in BVI will be upscale and a new specialty restaurant "healthy and fusion cuisine" will be born, a rebuild of main Restaurant Calita will offer a one-of-a-kind beach dining experience with an extended indoor/outdoor dining areas. Guests will also enjoy an elevated arrival experience and the resort's vibrant tropical gardens will be enhanced with new lighting, signage and improved access to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Turtle Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lambert Beach Hotel Tortola
- Lambert Beach Tortola
- Turtle Bay Resort Tortola, British Virgin Islands