Lambert Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on Tortola. We stay at the resort before and after sailing each year. Now that the resort is under new management we're seeing major improvements, especially in the suites. One by one they are being upgraded to the level you would expect at such a beautiful place. The restaurant and bar area has been re-modeled, is clean, neat and has great food and drinks. The pool area is under improvement but still needs a little work.
The biggest attribute of this resort is its employees. They are hard working, friendly and eager to please. This is something that is lacking in even the "best" (and most expensive) resorts throughout the Caribbean. I believe the new management is setting the tone for success and it shows in the employees and campus progress.
I polled my family members who stayed there with us and got a universal thumbs up. We'll all be back and probably stay longer. I predict a bright future for this hidden little piece of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a luxuorius tropical amphitheater sloping towards the sea to one of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches. The resort revives in style, design and food, the lush Italian hospitality. Palm fringed and covered with sparkling white sand, a half-mile long and the biggest BVI smimming pool, the resort is a secluded retreat in British Virgin Islands. An Italian management with more than 35 years experience guarantees a reputation for excellence. 36 cottages plus 2 Junior suite feature spacious-sized bathrooms and private outdoor patio exemplifies stylish carabbean living. Individual and Italian experience in style helps to create the perfect holiday and ensure you achieve a sense of freedom. An authentic Italian restaurant with a delightful mixed of Caribbean flavours, a lively al fresco bar, a speciality restaurant , a swim up bar with bbq menu options, Amara Spa & Gym and a tennis court expand the fun. December 20th 2016, Turtle Bay Resort re-opens after a comprehensive, multi-million dollar restoration. New rooms, fully equipped with "tailor made" furniture produced in Italy, will represent Italian style in terms of quality and look, introducing brand new signature services for the ultimate in relaxation and style providing the best comfort. The restoration will include the complete redesign of the resort's guestrooms and suites, its two restaurants and overall enhancements to the resort's gardens and landscaping. This renewal will bring about a new level of sophistication in keeping with the natural setting, a new swimming pool, a new specialty restaurant, spa and gymnasium, room & laundry service 24h, these are only some of new amenities the our guest will enjoy. The largest pool in BVI will be upscale and a new specialty restaurant "healthy and fusion cuisine" will be born, a rebuild of main Restaurant Calita will offer a one-of-a-kind beach dining experience with an extended indoor/outdoor dining areas. Guests will also enjoy an elevated arrival experience and the resort's vibrant tropical gardens will be enhanced with new lighting, signage and improved access to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Turtle Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lambert Beach Hotel Tortola
- Lambert Beach Tortola
- Turtle Bay Resort Tortola, British Virgin Islands