I arrived at Myett's with 9 other girlfriends in tow for a fun week, July 21-26, 2013. We took 5 of the 6 rooms and immediately was made to feel welcome by the office staff. The rooms are large and comfortable and the air conditioner kept us cool. There is a coffee maker, a small refrigerator stocked with water and sodas and on the counter, a bottle of rum! There are two small groceries within a block or two of the hotel-perfect! Each room had a covered deck with chairs. I had checked the reviews before we came about the restaurant and they were accurate-Myett's has a wonderful restaurant. The food was delicious! Although we tried other restuarants on the beach during our stay, dining at the Myett's was our favorite. The hotel is right on the beach, Cane Garden Bay. This bay had beautiful turquoise, clear water and wonderful white sandy beaches. Who could ask for more? The yachts love the place since there were quite a few anchored in the Bay. However, the waters were never crowded while we were there. There was one day that the cruise ship came in at Road Town and they bused their clients to Cane Garden Bay for a few hours to soak up the sun and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. I can't blame them! Fortunately, they were gone by 2:30 p.m.
If you are looking for a relaxing, friendly, and carefree vacation to the BVI, I highly recommend Myett's.
The front office was very helpful in making our stay enjoyable. Valerie handled all of the reservations by email and answered my many questions. Cheryl checked us in and got us to our rooms. Kimmie was fantastic. She arranged our day sail (absolutely wonderful!) to the Baths at Virgin Gorda. She also was helpful in getting us appointments for the Day Spa that they have there. Gem was delightful-she specialized in a sea salt rub and massage-divine! My skin felt so smooth-you have to try it!
All 10 of us said this was the best trip we have had to the Caribbean (this is our sixth year) so that should tell you something. When we go back to Tortola, we will stay at Myett's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming spacious air-conditioned rooms nestled in tropical gardens, on a spectacular white sand beach, clear blue water accompanied by romantic sunsets every day. Excellent restaurant, Day Spa, Gift Shop, Recreational Beach Equipment Rental, and Guest Services on property. Received the Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence for several years in a row. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Myett`s Garden And Grille Hotel Tortola
- Myetts Garden And Grille Tortola
- Myett's Garden Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands