“So disappointed!!!!”

Ranked #21 of 148 Restaurants in Tortola
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Healthy, Grill
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the new Cruzins Bar and Grill. Under new management since Spring 2016, Owner Chefs Andre, the Grillmaster and Kiesha Donovan offer local fresh foods island style prepared and cooked for your delight. Our fish is selected fresh off the local fishing boats each day including Bull-Hind, much like trout, Yellowtail, much like snapper, Hard-nosed fish from the family of blue runner fish and of course lobster, fresh caught the day you enjoy it. Out fish dinners are grilled in foil with onions, garlic, peppers and butter and our own jerk seasoning. Try our BBQ Chicken and Ribs are in a league of their own. Finger licking good with savory meats that fall off the bones served with French Frys that never tasted so good. Cruzins Bar and Grill; local food never tasted so good.
Boston, MA
“So disappointed!!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2011

This is our fourth trip to the island but our first visit to this restaurant. Not surevif we went on an off night, but man it was horrible!!!! We all know the food on this island isn't anything to write home about but still. I had the shrimp curry special. Awful. My husband had the ribs. Awful. Lovely setting but I'd gladly pay twice as much so I didnt leave hungry,which I did. We came home to Ritz crackers and cheese if that gives you any idea how hungry we were.

1 Thank JDI02

Westerly ri
“Great local vibe and food”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I spent the winter in Tortola and ate here once a week. The food and staff are great. Food delivery can be slow but the place is wonderful to watch the sunset and meet the locals in Carrot Bay. And Jean's smile lights the place up!

2 Thank michaelt52
Miami
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

The only place in Tortola we went as a party. The pizzas were good, the burgers were not, the extras of garlic bread never arrived. The cost was exhorbitant and when the host asked for a breakdown the owner said that the waitress had gone home.

1 Thank Hampsters2
Fremantle, Australia
“Ate almost everything gon the menu!”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Pulled into Cruzin on Saturday night after being lured in by the 'local lobster' sign. After looking at the menu we had to try both appetisers as well as soup and the lobsters! The food was fantastic and the staff exceptionally friendly, they even kept the bar open late until we were ready to leave.

The food was all West Indian ingredients and cooked to perfection, quite possibly the best food we had on the island.

1 Thank AtlantanHaggis
Delaware
“Where you want to go on Tortola for almost every meal and drink!”
Reviewed May 26, 2010

I recently returned from my honeymoon in Tortola and dined out at many of the restaurants. Once you get down there everything slows down a bit and you just want to relax. This is the place to do it! The are open for lunch and dinner and finding a place open for lunch can be a challenge. It is relatively less expensive than any other place down there and the quality of food is greater. Their website details greatly what they are serving each day and what their "theme" meals are for dinner. Beers are also cheap, 22ounce presidente for 3 bucks! I would take some bug spray for dinner. You definitely have to order the cracked conch and I would absolutely suggest to go on West Indies night. I missed out on seafood night but with the ocean right across the road and the fisherman docking only feet away I'm sure this would also be a hit! The people who work here are friendly and cook real island food, not the Americanized stuff that is so easy to find! If you are going to Tortola I would strongly suggest that you check this place out. You will undoubtedly be returning for your next meal just like we did!

1 Thank andrewvargo