Wonderful view and the Bananakeet restaurant is very good. Beautiful sunset view. Chris was a huge help scheduling excursions and lending suggestions on activities to participate in. Fantastic experience. The rooms are nothing fancy but they are clean and comfortable. Your stay here is about the view, not the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn is just what you want if you are looking for the total getaway. The Inn is located on the hilltop of a sleepy village: Carrot Bay, on the north side of Tortola. These comfortable apartments offer probably the most breathtaking views on the island: "voted Best sunset view in the BVI!" 180 degrees east and west and overlooking Jost Van Dyke, Sandy & Green Cays and three Tortola bays. This locally owned inn is quaint and quiet. Each suite has a private view-facing balcony and is furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, living room and AC king-size bed in bedrooms. Three suites have two bedrooms for family or friendly vacationers. Six, clean and comfortable, one bedroom suites also offer enough space to just forget your cares and hang out for a week. The views are so beautiful that most guests just "gape" for the first few days. In the summer the sun sets directly over the water. It is so beautiful that the locals go up for sunset cocktails at the BananaKeet Cafe on the poolside veranda to watch the sun setting over the awesome horizon. It's no wonder the slogan reads... the Higher you Get... the Better the Views!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Hotel Tortola
- Heritage Hotel Tortola
- The Heritage Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands