The location is great, wonderful picturesque beach tho be warned, the sea is rough compared to most BVI beaches and very rocky in parts. The real disappointment however was the food. Dinner was dreadful - every night and pretty much every dish we chose. I know it was low season but compared to every other restaurant we have eaten in in the BVI, this was really poor quality and really expensive for what you got. Breakfast was good!
I'd recommend staying here but eating dinner elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful, mile-long stretches of white sand beach in the Caribbean, Long Bay Beach Club is truly the gem of the British Virgin Islands. Guests enjoy terrific accommodations including Beachfront Rooms and Suites. The resort amenities include the historic beachfront 1748 Restaurant & Bar, tennis, amazing beach and much more. Fantastic location on Tortola's much sought after West End, just minutes from Soper's Hole Marina. Popular excursions include sailing, diving, sightseeing, and shopping. Great restaurants, bars, and nightlife nearby. Perfect for couples, friends, and families. Also ideal for those seeking a land / sea vacation that includes sailing and hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Long Bay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Tortola
- Long Bay Beach Resort And Villas
- Long Bay Beach Hotel
- Long Bay Beach Resort Villas Tortola
- Long Bay Resort Tortola
- Long Bay Beach Club Tortola, British Virgin Islands