Long Bay hotel was a great deal. The hotel is located right on one of these typical white caribbean beaches. This I think is the most important thing when one looks for a hotel in a Caribbean island.
The hotel has a very nice restaurant but also very expensive. Breakfast alone costed around $14 so the best thing to do is just go shopping at the nearest supermarket (which is also quite expensive btw).
Stuff was very friendly and polite. The rooms were spacious with their own balcony and beautiful view (even the ones that were not in front of the sea had a sea view and not just "gardens").
Overall it is a quiet and nice place featuring a great beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful, mile-long stretches of white sand beach in the Caribbean, Long Bay Beach Club is truly the gem of the British Virgin Islands. Guests enjoy terrific accommodations including Beachfront Rooms and Suites. The resort amenities include the historic beachfront 1748 Restaurant & Bar, tennis, amazing beach and much more. Fantastic location on Tortola's much sought after West End, just minutes from Soper's Hole Marina. Popular excursions include sailing, diving, sightseeing, and shopping. Great restaurants, bars, and nightlife nearby. Perfect for couples, friends, and families. Also ideal for those seeking a land / sea vacation that includes sailing and hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Long Bay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Tortola
- Long Bay Beach Resort And Villas
- Long Bay Beach Hotel
- Long Bay Beach Resort Villas Tortola
- Long Bay Resort Tortola
- Long Bay Beach Club Tortola, British Virgin Islands