“Lunch at the Tamarind Club-Excellent!!!!”
Review of Tamarind Club

Tamarind Club
Ranked #23 of 152 Restaurants in Tortola
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had the best lunch of the week on Tortola at the Tamarind Club! I had the best steak salad -it was out of this world. My husband had Seafood Chowder and liked his meal as well. Do not miss this place!!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is one of the most fun places on the planet. It is just a tad "dissolute" in the way that only ex-pat environments can be, a charming becaue of it. The absolute best Bloody Mary's I have ever had. Great food (the french toast is to die for) and great music. and a wonderful place to get a feel for how the locals do it.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I only found this place in my last two weeks on Tortola, but enjoyed it very much. When you find it and get parked it is very cool with tables, couches, a cool bar and a swimming pool. Food is very good, and reasonable. This was the only place I ever found on the Island that didn't stick rigidly to the kitchen closing time, so one night in got off work late and hungry, they hooked me up... it was above and beyond and very much appreciated! It was also the only place I ever found with draft beer. The Penko chicken fingers are very good, as are the Tapas. Friendly service, free internet. Recommended.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I feel bad I didn't write this review earlier. My husband and I, along with another couple, stayed at The Tamarind Club the day before and the day after our bare boat charter in early December 2012. We had a great time! The rooms were clean and spacious. But the hospitality was even greater. The food was mouth-watering. Early one morning, my husband asked the bartender whether he made a good Bloody Mary. He answered "No point in making a bad one." We will definitely be back in 2013.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Tamarind Club is the kind of place my loved ones should look if I ever disappear--great people, a beautiful spot and cheeseburgers to die for.