“Beachside dining at it's best !”

Myett's Garden and Grill
Ranked #10 of 150 Restaurants in Tortola
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Myetts serves all day and has some of the friendliest staff i have encountered in my travels. They are warm, courteous and attentive. Chef Brian is expert at using the freshest ingredients and creating the most imaginative menu from what is available on a daily basis. The duck, seafood and chicken entrees are all dynamic hits. His soups are a meal unto themselves and not to be found anywhere else. Dessert- well... the magic just continues w/ that . Surround yourself with the most incredible ambience right on the beach , great drinks from the bar , genuinely nice people and you will have an experience to savor. I enjoyed meals here for a month while staying nearby , it was a treat to have one of the best Caribbean restaurants just a short walk away. Highly recommend! Oh, and they have live music ! Reggae and much more...

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I didn't actually eat here, but our friends had their chicken tenders and wouldn't stop raving about them for the entire trip...I was jealous I didn't get to try them!! My husband and I ended up only ordering drinks and I found them to be strong and very affordable compared to some of the other places we'd been. Their pain killers and bushwackers are AMAZING!! The bartenders were also super friendly, which made the experience that much better. Their location is unmatched; right in the middle of Cane Garden Bay with scenic views and a few different bars. Next time we come to the BVI I'd like to stay here and enjoy the live music and ambiance a bit more. The entire place is like being in your own little tropical paradise. We will definitely be back again!!

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful beach, wonderful view, wonderful friendly service and the food is pretty good too. We loved the cracked conch.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to Cane Garden Bay for an afternoon and were welcomed by the friendly staff at Myetts, what was intended to be a quiet afternoon turned into a boozy late and lazy lunch which was perfect between the rain storms. The outdoor seating is so open it's like your on the beach. We didn't stay late, but there was a band setting up and we could see it had the potential to be a buzzing place after dark.

1  Thank tiki_touring09
Reviewed June 28, 2014

While in the food was delicious, the wait was beyond ordinary. After placing our order for food, 2 hours passed with no appetizers and only one refill of our drinks. Finally after another 30 minutes, our food arrived. The food was delicious and the view is extraordinary. If you have time to kill and you are no rush to get anywhere, I suggest you sit and stay while. Highly recommend the cracked conch.