“Fun spot for dinner or drinks”

Myett's Garden and Grill
Ranked #10 of 152 Restaurants in Tortola
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We anchored our charter boat in Cane Garden Bay a couple of nights, so we ended up coming to Myett's several times. Staff (Vishal and others) were friendly and accomodating, even making a special drink to celebrate our friend's birthday. Happy hour specials were good, live music was great both nights! I had the special for dinner - seared tuna, done just right with great flavor and excellent sides; $27. Dave had the ribs and said they were very good; I think $19. The decor and surrounding garden areas were unique; nice gift shop as well. Will definitely visit again when we're in the area.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed happy hour and Kapeye entertainment one evening. The crowd was definitely having a great time. The sunset that evening was spectacular as well.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Myetts is really amazing!

First time I came Here it was very late and my boyfriend and I wanted something sweet to eat and when we sat at the bar Vishal told us that the kitchen was closed and so we were ok with it because we live on the island and understand when someone says the kitchen is closed. However about 2 minutes later he told us we can have the stick toffee pudding and so we went and got it. I must say Vishal was very accommodating to us even though we came late.

Then after a couple months I came here for dinner with another couple and Cynthia who was our server was great. We had an amazing bottle of red wine and we had the bruschetta, and chicken tempura which was GREAT.

We than had the local fish dish that came with rice and vegetables, Steak and the Rasta Pasta which was a fun name to say. I must say that the food was great and there was no complaint at all.

For dessert we had the sticky toffee pudding .

The price is great the service is nice and the place was not booked up so we felt as if we had the place to ourselves.

I will definitely will be back for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Located on the beautiful white sandy beach at Tortola BVI, Myett's is a perfect spot to have a drink and watch the sun set over Cane Garden Bay. The restaurant offer's typical Caribbean fare and the Roti is exceptionally good. Our waitress was very sociable, and since it was Fat Tuesday, talked us into staying for the Mardi Gras party later in the day. A great walk-in restuarant right off the beach. Don't miss the Caribbean lobster.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had dinner there twice last week! Why? Because the food is great and is not over priced (like many places on the island) the staff is friendly, nice and smiling, (which you dont get everywhere) the ambiance is fun, they have live entertainment, the happy hour is also fun, the sunset is beautiful, the pizza on friday is great!
I hope they dont change a thing, its a winner just the way it is!
Highly recommend it!