“Best Desserts EVER” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Desserts EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2010

I had a wine and dessert party the night before my daughter's wedding, which was held at the Villa I had rented (Elm Villa - FABULOUS). There were 25 people at the party and I ordered two desserts from RT Bakery - a cheesecake with half topped with cherries, the other half with pineapple; and a chocolate mousse cake. Both were DIVINE. The cheesecake was baked but not dry at all. The mousse cake was a huge hit. And not as expensive as I had expected them to be... about $25 each if I recall correctly. This was in Feb '09 so can't recall the exact price.

Delaware
“Great breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2010

We found a place to grab breakfast on Tortola somewhat tough but enjoyed The Road Town Bakery. It is part of a school program and the students take it seriously. Their pastries are tasty and I am dissapointed that I forgot to try the coconut bread. At 3 dollars each this is a bargain meal. There are a few tables outside which are a good spot to watch the roosters/chickens cruise around while you enjoy your breakfast treats.

1 Thank andrewvargo
Lambertville, Michigan
“The Best Bakery in the B.V.I.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2010

My wife and I have been coming to Tortola for many years and have always depended on the Roadtown Bakery for our bread, rolls and cakes.

We especially enjoy the Bagets, Chocolate Cappuccino Muffins and the Chocolate Croissants, which are as good, if not better, then any we tasted while visiting in France.

The Roadtown Bakery is definately one of the crown jewels of Tortola!!!

Richard K. Swartzell

• 3 of 5 bubbles
West Bloomfield, MI
“Great Bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2010

We stayed at a self catering villa so we would come to the Roadtown Bakery to stock up on breakfast items for the morning and they were wonderful! The lemon bars were delicious and the croissants and muffins were very good as well. The staff was very nice and even threw in an extra bakery item for free in our bag. Would definitely recommend coming here.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Get your morning pastry here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2009

Road Town bakery was so good. We sadly waited until the last day to enjoy it - but we could not get enough. Incredible breakfast - don't know what they do to the pastries but they are the best.