“What more could you want....”

Brandywine Estate Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Tortola
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2014

An incredible setting only made better by the warm and welcoming atmosphere that Claudine and Regis have created. I have eaten several times at Brandywine and every time fall in love with another dish on the menu. The staff go beyond to ensure that you have the best experience. The food is beautiful and creative without being pretentious and the changing menu ensures that there is something for everyone. Brandywine Estate should not be missed by anyone visiting Tortola.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Once again I am happy to say that Brandywine is a star. From the scenic venue to their fabulous desserts Regis and Claudine have created a jewel not to be missed. Their bar is lovely inside and spectacular outside with unobstructed views of the Islands and the Sir Francis Drake Channel. Come early for sunset. Their wine list has a perfect choice in both varietal and price. AND they have the glassware for the proper service. As for the food-well there is none better in the BVI. If you seek a real gourmet treat don't miss this opportunity at Brandywine.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I spend a lot of time in the BVI, and most times I come I have a meal at Brandywine. I have held events there with 20+ people there a couple of times too. Claudine and Regis do a great job there. The service is really good and very friendly (glass never empty, but not stuffy in any way). The food is very high quality and consistently too. Haven't had a bad meal there.

Without a doubt, the best meal in the BVI!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

What a way to end a wonderful trip - with a wonderful meal. From the pre-dinner cocktails while watching the sunset to our amazing meal and decadent dessert - everything was cooked to perfection. My starter of tuna tartare was superb with the avocado sorbet – trust me – yes, the avocado sorbet was amazing. The Chef greeted our table, shared his specials with us and provided great recommendations. The staff provided stellar service and everyone really made us feel like Bradywine was our own home. Everything is local and prepared fresh and it shows – if you’re looking for frozen, processed food keep moving because this is the real deal. I can't wait to visit again and thanks to everyone there who made our last night very special.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This will always be among my top 5 resto ever!!! Great food and service. I have nothing but pure compliment to this restaurant. Kudos to you guys... good job...

1  Thank Althea Ellaine E