“Sailing”

and up
Fast-track Sailing Skipper Course - Virgin Islands
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a sailing school in Tortola? Sailing Virgins balances learning how to sail with an awesome adventure. Our 7 day liveaboard courses turn students into skippers. We love the Caribbean with its crystal clear waters, year-round t-shirt weather and friendly locals. We also love sailing and sharing the knowledge. Our courses combine those two loves: some of the finest sail training in the world combined with having an awesome, adventurous time. Sailing Virgins teaches to ASA curriculums.
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 7 days with Sailing Virgins this past March cruising and learning to sail. I had never been on a sailboat prior and I was extremely nervous but Rupert and James put my fears to rest and did their best to make me feel comfortable. I found the week flew by as I learned some sailing basics and visited beautiful spots in amongst the islands... I found both Rupert and James knowledge and passionate about sailing and if you are looking for a memorable and out of the ordinary vacation I would highly recommend Sailing Virgins!

James K, Owner at Sailing Virgins, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear it. :)

All reviews
"life"
"vacation"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Sailing with James Kell was amazing! He is an awesome Captain! My husband and I went with another couple, sailed the British Virgin Islands for 4 days and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

James is an amazing captain and an even more amazing person. His love for the water and sailing made this trip so peaceful. He goes above and beyond to make sure all guests are enjoying themselves. During our trip my husband and I decided to get married and James was the officiant! I couldn't of asked for a better wedding or vacation :)

Yes Jenessa that is the first time I have ever married a couple. So glad and honoured to have had the opportunity.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

I wasn't looking forward to this trip. Im not a sailboat fan. I had the time of my life and developed a new passion! It was an Incredible experience thanks to the hospitality and service offered by SAILING VIRGINS. We ran into other groups who also chartered with Sailing Virgin's Skippers and we found them all to be very knowledgeable, profesional & genuine. I will certainly go again! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

James K, Manager at Sailing Virgins, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Thanks! Very good of you to write this. Let's rinse & repeat! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

James Kell and Sailing Virgins made my recent trip to The British Virgin Islands unforgettable. Not only did I have the opportunity to learn to sail while snorkeling and scuba diving all of the reefs and wrecks in BVI, I also was fortunate enough to get married during my Sailing Virgins trip on the boat. I would highly recommend Sailing Virgins to anyone and look forward to sailing with them many more times.

Thanks Matt. Looking forward to sailing with you again!