Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Sailing Virgins
from $2,820.52
More Info
All reviews sailing experience these guys learning how learn how free diving adventure course perfect balance crew mates life changing an absolute blast great sailing amazing week an unforgettable experience british virgin islands great company amazing adventure a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

I wasn't looking forward to this trip. Im not a sailboat fan. I had the time of my life and developed a new passion! It was an Incredible experience thanks to the hospitality and service offered by SAILING VIRGINS. We ran into other groups who also chartered with Sailing Virgin's Skippers and we found them all to be very knowledgeable, profesional & genuine. I will certainly go again! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Date of experience: May 2017
James K, Manager at Sailing Virgins, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Thanks! Very good of you to write this. Let's rinse & repeat! :)

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

James Kell and Sailing Virgins made my recent trip to The British Virgin Islands unforgettable. Not only did I have the opportunity to learn to sail while snorkeling and scuba diving all of the reefs and wrecks in BVI, I also was fortunate enough to get married during my Sailing Virgins trip on the boat. I would highly recommend Sailing Virgins to anyone and look forward to sailing with them many more times.

Date of experience: May 2017

Thanks Matt. Looking forward to sailing with you again!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Sailing in the BVIs had been on my bucket list for years and this trip checked all the boxes and more. Our skipper James Kell was so knowledgeable about all things sailing, but made learning easy & fun! My favorite piece of learning: tying knots! We visited lots of cool spots, both on and off shore, some on the less touristy side which is always my preference. Great dining options, time for ad-hoc swims & overall good times w/the crew - I can't recommend Sailing Virgins (specifically James & Libby) enough if you're looking for the best all around sailing experience!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank BostonExplorer02127
James K, Owner at Sailing Virgins, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Thank you Karen! This is fantastic to hear. Hope to see you next time you're in the BVI!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

The BVI's are a great place to sail and James Kell is the captain to do it with. His style is relaxed yet you feel safe all the time. He has an incredible depth of sailing knowledge and imparts it in a fun and entertaining way. I had the best week on his boat sailing in paradise. Thank you James!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
James K, Owner at Sailing Virgins, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Werner it was a pleasure sailing with you! Thanks for the generous comments here. Hope to see you again for more sailing adventures soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

5 stars could never have been more highly earned. Sailing Virgins has instructors like no other who's knowledge of the sailing world goes back decades and who also pride themselves on showing their guests the best of the BVI at the same . The combination of beautiful scenery mixed with the ability to acquire such knowledge makes it a priceless experience. Thank you so much.

Date of experience: February 2017

Thanks Rupert. Looking forward to seeing you back here!