“Best Ribs on the Island”
Review of Daleo's Snack Bar

Daleo's Snack Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Mullet Bay
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Every year when I go to St. Maarten, I always go to Daleo's Snack Bar at least twice during my one week visit for their ribs, which are so delicious and tender. The first time I ordered the ribs, I was disappointed that they did not have any barbeque sauce on them. (They have the bottle of sauce on the side). After trying them with and without the barbeque sauce I realized that the rub on the ribs was so awesome that I didn't need the barbeque sauce. We had a party at our villa and ordered some ribs to feed our guest and the ribs were the first food item to go. Everybody loved them. If you want some great tasting ribs, head to Daleo's. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Service is terrible but food is ok. We were a bit worried because it didnt seem very clean... They accept € like €1 = $1 which is not fair. Non-alcoholic cocktails cost the same as with alcohol. They accept credit card, which was good.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We absolutely love this beach, the water is so clear and clean you feel like you are in a huge pool!

We had a burger (really tasty meat), hot dog, fish burger (very fresh tasting) and ribs (amazing), all were very very good! You must try the ribs!

Enjoy!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Mullet Bay is GORGEOUS! The people there are so friendly and so much fun. Daleo's has the most incredible Ribs you will ever have and for only $7!!! The drinks and other dishes ( rice & beans and Fries) are just as amazing, it makes it hard to decide! Even after trying every other beach on the island, I pleaded with the family to bring me back here a few more times during our 10 days here just for those ribs! The ladies do a phenomenal job at hair braiding($3 a braid) and massages as well incase anyone is looking! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! This is a MUST GO when your in St Maarten

Reviewed July 27, 2017

My fiance and I have traveled to St. Maarten five times so far and never miss the opportunity to stop by Daleo's Snack Bar. Best ribs on the beach, crispy fries and great drinks. Every time we go to St. Maarten, my fiance makes it a point to stop by. There is a little wait before getting the food as they cook it right there but definitely worth the wait. What's the rush, you have a beautiful beach and great ribs. You can order the combo dish which is jerk chicken, ribs and fries. The Owner David is a great guy and we make sure to stop by and say hello. He always remembers us even if there is a space of a few years between visits. Mullet Bay beach is right off Daleo's Snack Bar and is absolutely beautiful. Beautiful crystal blue waters. At times, you can even spot small fishes swimming alongside you. If you feed the fishes with mango or bread, they will crowd around you to feed. For $15 you get two beach chairs and an umbrella for the whole day. You can even step out for lunch or go back to your hotel room if close by and still come back and find your beach chairs and umbrella. Highly recommend.