Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice instructor

Never did wake boarding before, Achill is very patient and already correct my mistakes. Very nice... read more

Reviewed June 2, 2017
julienkerninon
Paris, France
Water sports

Excellent water sports , jet ski a water boat to show hidden gems in grandcase. Water is amazing... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2017
U k
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2015

I rented an SUP here. The staff gave helpful advice about trip planning with the wind. The SUP was in good condition. I enjoyed a beautiful trip around Grand Case bay. The price was excellent.

Date of experience: February 2015
3  Thank diverguy
Reviewed February 8, 2015

The guys at Love Watersports were awesome! Achille was our guide for the SUP/snorkelling excursion to Happy Bay and beyond, it was amazing! Such a great way to spend a morning, paddling out to sea. Achille went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and to make sure we had a great time. He even carried a dry bag on his board so that we could bring our cameras and towels with us. During the snorkelling, he even swam down and found a special star fish type creature so that we could have a look. If you are in Grand Case, do check them out for any of their watersports!

1  Thank Seyshells
Reviewed February 7, 2015

Going to créole rock bye stand up paddle and snorkling on the best place of sint maarten ... what else ? Tanks tout Achille and jason

Reviewed February 4, 2015

I came to saint martin in vacations and we went to the lovewatersports in grd case for wakeboarding both monitors were professionnals and friendly, we also went snorkeling at the creole rock marine park for a guided tour it was awesome, we saw a lot of Fish and Nice corail reef .
I recommand you the lovewatersports for water activities in saint martin.

Reviewed January 20, 2015

The folks at LOVE Watersports were awesome. They took us out for an hour around a fantastic site where we got to see many different ocean fish and other creatures. They took our camera and went down a little deeper than us and took some video and pictures for us as well! I would highly recommend these guys for a snorkling tour!