“Flat out increadable!”

Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Flat out increadable!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wow! Ocean 82 was just amazing! The food was fabulous, the staff was so friendly and accommodating. I ordered the hamburger and it was so juicy, it was cooked to perfection, and was so delicious. The view is breathtaking- the restaurant is sitting on the beach and you get a lovely view of the ocean. The theme is kind of a modern beach house and they do a great job of it. It is stunning and also pretty clean! I would recommend Ocean 82 to anyone vacationing in St. MArtin looking for a great place to eat!

3 Thank BelugaGirl

• Korean first
boston area usa
“BEST MEAL EVER IN MY LIFE!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was the best dining I experienced on my trip to St. martin! The waitstaff was really nice especially Fabian and Leslie. I ordered pasta with garlic and olive oil for dinner and the molten chocolate cake for dessert. They were TO DIE FOR!!! The atmosphere is really lovely-it is literally on the beach! I would recommend Ocean 82 to anyone who loves to eat good food!

4 Thank chloelue930
Miami
“A Room with a View”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Enjoy a relaxing, romantic dinner while watching the sun set in a very pleasant atmosphere with great food and superb service. Select your lobster from their tank and enjoy their delicious French onion soup.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Edmund438
“Great food, great view”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I recently had dinner here on my first trip to St. Martin and I'm so glad I did. The meal was the best I had all week. It was the conch and chicken stew with a puff pastry top. Absolutely delicious! I was with three other people who also had great experiences with their food as well. A very satisfying meal and the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend Ocean 82 to anyone visiting Grand Case

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Woogard2
Georgia
“Most beautiful view ever seen from a restaurant”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stopped by for a quick lunch while on a one day visit to St Maarten from our cruise ship. My husband and I both had a salad and they were both wonderful. The service was great but the view from our ocean front table was the most beautiful that we have ever had at a restaurant.

4 Thank Campers5