“Good pasta dishes”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

great view of the bay as you dine. Wine list extensive and the pasta dishes were top. a reservation is needed as this is a popular place because of the view.

3  Thank cchriscap
There are newer reviews for Ocean 82

Reviewed January 25, 2014

To be honest, I was quite excited when I walked through the doors of Ocean 82. The view was spectacular and the environment was lovely. But it seems that I have been mistaken about this disappointing place. My family and I sat at a table towards the sea and we waited a long time to be attended. It was around 3:00 in the afternoon and we were famished after spending the morning on the beach. Once we were attended, we quickly ordered our desired meals. I have to say that this was the longest time I've ever waited at a restaurant. I believe there were only 5 people working at the time. Two cooks, two waitresses and a bar girl. The waitress kept on serving us bread while we waited for over an hour for our plates to arrive. She constantly reminded that they would be ready shortly, but those were just excuses. The hot sun eventually began to bother us and we asked if they could close the shutters behind. Instead of simply doing so, they had us switch tables. When our food finally arrived, we couldn't have been more unsatisfied. My shrimp pasta was tasteless and boring. When we were finished, no one was interested in ordering dessert or coffee. Overall, Ocean 82 is far from being enjoyable, unless you like to wait long hours for overpriced poor quality food.

4  Thank GiuliaCampos
Reviewed January 24, 2014

What a delight to be back with Roman at Ocean 82. Tastefully prepared food with an amazing spot on the water, you will not be disappointed. Roman and staff are attentive to all needs and if you desire lobster, the lobster tank and choice are the biggest in Grand Case. Excellent food, wine and service. A must every year for us.

1  Thank Robert T
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The huge 10 foot lobster tank and perfect ocean view drew us in... I hoped the menu would match the ambiance and was not disappointed. The Lamb Ragu with truffled risotto was to die for. The lobster bisque is prepared in the classic french tradition. Lobster is one of their specialties and they do a good job cooking to order in various styles. To finish we were knocked out by how good the Grand Marinier souffle was - truly the best we've had. Service was particularly good. Can't wait to get back there.

2  Thank mvankampen
Reviewed January 22, 2014

As many restaurants in Grand Case this is a high standard restaurant, excellent Lobster, good French food and nice wine. Obviously it is not cheap, but it is very good quality food. One only but, I had the worse table in the restaurant, but some of the tables overlook the sea

1  Thank Ricardo B