“Great food with a view”

Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Great food with a view”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

There are lots of great restaurants in Grand Case, and this one was no exception. We decided to go here at the recommendation of someone at our hotel instead of one of the other restaurants rated in the top three, so glad we did. We split oysters (which were very good, served with a great champange sauce), and each had an appetizer. I chose French onion soup--loved it...may be one of the best I've had, even in comparison to the ones I've had in France. My husband had the Caesar salad, which was just ok. For entrees I had the lobster ravioli, it was awesome, served in a stock broth, it seemed more like a dumpling soup, but it was really great. Husband had the fish pot and he said it is likely "one of the best entrees I've ever had." View is beautiful, overlooking the ocean. We did not arrive until after 7 pm, but I suspect this would be a great place to watch the sunset. I will look for this restaurant to be in the top 3 on TripAdvisor very soon.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Norfolk, Virginia
“nice view”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is new in Grand Case. Very good food. We could walk from where we stay, for dinner Owners
came together to make this restaurant

Visited March 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Accomodating”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stopped here without a reservation, and although they were busy, they accomodated us. My mom asked to smoke, and they asked the people nearby if they minded. I appreciated this (as a non-smoker), but my mom is used to smoking anywhere she wants in st martin. Eggplant app was fantastic. I wish i didn't have to share it! Btw, they plated it separately so we could share without dealing with it. Mom had wonderful lemongrass fish pot that she raved about. I had a grilled shrimp with zucchini compote that was very tasty and interesting. Bloody mary dessert was delicious and definitely worth trying. Service was pleasant and attentive.

Visited April 2013
St. John's, Canada
“Absolutely incredible! Ocean view was magical.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

After spending a week on a chartered catamaran we landed at Grand Case and decided to pick Ocean 82 because it looked upscale and had a great vibe and even better sounding menu. We were all drooling before we sat down for dinner. The service was superb. The staff were very friendly and accommodated our every request. We were celebrating a 50th birthday and they made it very memorable. The food however was the highlight of the evening. We shared four different appetizers between us and they were delicious. The mains did not disappoint as well. We had lobster ravioli, lobster fettuccini, escargots, duck confit, and lamb shank. I’m not sure we were able to pick a winner. It was our favorite dinner of the week by far.

• Visited April 2013
“Delicious food and impeccable service overlooking the water.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I can't figure out why this awesome restaurant is not rated higher in Grand Case. The food was delicious and our server was very attentive. It had a more modern yet elegant feel than other restaurants in Grand Case but the biggest difference was that it gave us the opportunity to dine overlooking the water. Loved it!

• Visited March 2013