“very good”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

wonderfull location the service was pretty good. and the people were very nice,but the food itself could have been better.

1  Thank karla g
There are newer reviews for Ocean 82

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Restaurants in Grand Case typically fall into two categories. Those on the ocean side of the street tend to have beautiful romantic views but also tend to serve meals that are good, but not great. Those across the street have always had the better quality meals but couldn't match the ambience of those on the water side. Finally, Ocean82 offers the best of both worlds. Located where the Fish Pot used to be, this restaurant is owned by the two brothers who own Bistro Caribes and Auberge Gourmand across the street. Given that, Ocean82 delivers the same excellent quality, delicious meals and fantastic service as those two with the added bonus of being on the water. My wife and I ate there with friends this past weekend and thought it was perfect. I am sure it will quickly become a favorite of foodies visiting Grand Case.

2  Thank BruceSXM
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nice resturant, the food is excellent, the service is good and the ocean view is magnificent but no more rum from the chef on the way out.

1  Thank Vladimir2010
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This open on-the-water restaurant is delightful. The food was the greatest. I had duck pate stuffed with figs - an unusual combination but wonderful. Everything was superb including the service. We didn't know how to find a taxi to take us back to our cruise ship. They offered to call one for us and invited us to have a complimentary drink while we waited for the taxi.

1  Thank Joyce M
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I was shocked at how friendly all the staff at Ocean 82. My mahi mahi was cooked perfectly seasoned with Cajun. Then, the lobster ravioli in truffle oil put a smile on my face. Our new friends and fiancée to the chef sent me flowers to the table as it will be my birthday in one week so we were celebrating early. On the way out Chef welcomed me back with some of their homemade rum! And we will be back. Hopefully sooner than 2014. Thank you all at ocean 82 for making me feel so special! :-)