“Mixed feelings”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I spent a day on their beach, which is absolutely breathtaking. What started as a quite morning, turned into a chaos. There were so many teenagers, with their dogs (5 to be exact) running around (dogs included), and playing games in the ocean. Needless to say, my relaxation was over, but this could have been an isolated incident. The service was great. My server was a guy, I can't remember his name unfortunately. Very attentive, but not pushy. He even changed the music only because I mentioned I was not a fan (this was when I got there). The menu could use some new options. It's not really a tapas place, mostly sandwiches, which were good. They have a foie gras option for $45, it's a pretty odd for a beach hotel and this type of climate. Perhaps, it's just me. Overall, I would give it a second chance if I'm back in Grand Case

1  Thank Jrup1

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I didn't actually eat at Love, but did enjoy a cocktail there. I had the sangria and my boyfriend a mojito. Both were very nice. I loved the atmosphere, very posh yet very cute and relaxed. The staff was very nice. We spent about an hour there enjoying our cocktails on a table on the edge of the water. So much fun. I would love to go back and spend more time there and try some of their tapas.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This place was incredible, we stumbled onto it after walking thru the Tuesday night Street festival. We found a lone picnic table that was being lapped by the crashing waves of the beach. I knew it was where we had to eat. The food was very good, the service not, but heck we just ran up the stairs for what we needed. We loved it and the tuna tasted like my Grandma's and came with buttered toast. All delicious and washed down with wine, num num!!! Would return there in a minute. Thanks to my handsome honey who made it a perfect night!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Driving through Grand Case and took a chance on Love. Unbelievable way to enjoy a French experience of great food with your feet in the waves. We actually saw one of the local boats sink while snacking on sandwiches.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

When walking Grand Case, I suddenly became faint, and Love staff very graciously let me come in to regain my strength without harassing me to make a purchase. While they do not pressure you to make a purchase, if you dine at Love they let you stay at their beach to relax. Love serves lovely champagne drinks, and their unforgettable Ti Punch was only $3. Our lunch entrées were each $10. Their delicious crepes with Grand Marnier were only $6. After we ate on shaded chaise lounges in the sand overlooking the ocean, we fell asleep. The staff at love are so gracious. It is a very relaxing and quirky (in a fun way) place to go. It was our favorite restaurant in Grand Case.

1  Thank G C