“Great sides and main dishes!”
Review of Scooby's

Scooby's
Ranked #34 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great size, sides, and taste. They have a special not on the menu for 2 which involves both the chicken and the BBQ for $15. Would recommend that option!

The only downside was that there was only 1 worker cooking and serving so the time it took for us to get our food/receipt was a little longer than we wanted.

There are newer reviews for Scooby's

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We come to Scooby's several times while we visit the island. We have been twice so far this visit. The first visit, we had the ribs, coconut shrimp and the goat stew. The second trip, we had the ribs, creole conch and oxtails. All very good and served with red beans and rice, fried plantains, salad and steamed veggies. The price is great and the service pleasant.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

They make the best food of the lolos. I'm surprised it's not listed as one of the most popular.

If you go, just go for the entire fried snapper. 13-14$ and seriously tasty and fresh. People who run the place are great, service is good.

It's probably not as popular because it's in the middle, therefore the people walking get to talk of the town, and the people who want to sit by the water go to the lolo with the red painted seats. However, Scooby's has the best food.

We're returning in Feb 2015 and and we'll sure eat there 2 times in 10 days just for the snapper.

I do not want to down any other lolos, however, we've eaten at the one with the red seats in our vacation in march 2014 and was disappointed with the service and especially the food. It attracts more people cause it's by the water so it "looks" better.

be advised and go for Scoobys :)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I always make several trips to Scooby's to enjoy the best barbecue ribs on the island at the best price. He has a wonderful secret creole sauce that is very flavorful. The whole red snapper and grilled lobster are also excellent choices, but the ribs are by far the best value.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went to Scoobys last year on a cruise and was determined to return. I just came back from St. Martin literally last night. Stayed from July 19th - July 26th, 2014. I stayed on the Dutch side and practically ate at Scoobys everyday for lunch or dinner. The staff is extremely friendly and the service is great. The food is AMAZING! Fresh seafood, cooked to your heart desire.

When I am in St. Martin Scoobys is my home while I am away from home. They made me feel like family!