“SOUNDS TO ME (EBLUTH HAS A PERSONAL PROMBLEM WITH MISS IT)”
Review of Scooby's

Scooby's
Ranked #34 of 67 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Caribbean, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sint Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SOUNDS TO ME (EBLUTH HAS A PERSONAL PROMBLEM WITH MISS IT)”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I went to this restaurant twice: once last year and today am going for lunch. The first time, it was for diner and my friend and I took their special seafood combination and it was delicious. However, this time, I went with my mother and we made our own combinations which are a little less expensive and way not as big. .Staff were excellent. The Grill fish is mouth watering !!!!!! I chose the grilled shrimps with rice and peas OMG writing this i need to get back over there. The atmosphere is great. Plus it is in a great location so for shoppers they can just walk it and dine. My trip would have never been completed with out dining at Scooby's <3

1 Thank 87DELICIOUS

“Miss it”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We went this evening for dinner based on TA reviews. Chicken was like shoe leather, one order didn't come until everyone else was done, one order was incorrect. Service was friendly but extraordinarily slow; we didn't order ribs because we were told they would take at least half an hour, and saw people being served ribs before we were served our various "quicker" orders. I haven't tried the other lalos, but would skip this one.

Visited December 2013
New Rochelle, New York
“The best Fried fish on the island”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I've been coming to St. Maarten for years and my trip is never complete if I don't dine at Scooby's. Wonderful place, people and the fried fish is excellent!

Stamford, Connecticut
“Great view, great food , great service”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

You might think that Scooby's is a children's place but it is not. They have a amazing view of Grand Case bay. The food is good and it has a great price. They also have live lobsters. The atmosphere is great and it is very lively. Plus it is in a great location so if you want to go shopping or just for a walk you can... Bon appitit

Hallandale, FL
“Good food, great people”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had a family get away to celebrate my brother's birthday. We came across Scooby's, and were greeted by the lovely and personable Anna from Dominica. A casual, open-air restaurant with the beach just beyond, the food was plentiful and very good. The drinks were reasonable and generously poured.
We had a wonderful time, and recommend it highly.