“Modest dining”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
New York City, New York
“Modest dining”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Looking at this place you would not go inside by its appearance, however the staff was friendly and efficient and the food was good most important of all.

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
West Bloomfield, MI
“Good Food. Great Price.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I mean where else can you get ribs, spaghetti, macaroni and cheese, potato salad & garden salad for $10.95. Who knew? Everything is reasonably priced and we loved the atmosphere.

“The best meal on the island!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I love this place! We stop here before we check into our hotel! Bring your kids for lunch or dinner. Outside seating so it's very casual we had lunch here every day and sometimes dinner. They also have take away! Rosie always had a big beautiful smile welcoming us. We felt like we were regulars at our favorite local neighborhood restaurant. As for the food.....I'm still craving the BBQ four months later. It gets busy so if they don't have any seating just wait don't eat at one of the other lolo's there's a good reason sky is full and the others always have seats avail. Can't wait to return #wouldflythereforlunchificould!

• Visited April 2014
Barbados
“Good local place for an affordable meal!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We went for lunch. I had read so much about the lolo's I had to try a meal at one. I had heard Sky's the Limit was the best. We had a somewhat hard time finding the location we almost drove right by it. There isn't much parking in the town. We parked in a large car park a couple of yards from the restaurant. The servers were very friendly my husband had the red snapper which was cooked to perfection. There were lots of sides to choose from: salad, potato salad, peas and rice. I had the ribs and chicken special with the works for sides. The food was yummy. The service was good the wait staff were all so attentive. If you are a person who does not like open side restaurants or places that are a bit down out and local than this is not the place for you. However if you are looking for a local experience and don't mind these types of setting you must visit this place.

• Visited June 2014
U.S.A
“BBQ is outstanding!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

If you go for nothing else, go for the BBQ. As a southerner I like to think I am somewhat an expert on grilled meat :) lots of great choices on the menu and nice scenery. Well priced.

• Visited July 2014