“Good food, good price, what's not to like!”
Review of Sky's the Limit

Sky's the Limit
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went twice - once for lunch and once for dinner. Everything was very good, decent portions, great price. My wife and I had their chicken, their ribs, their shrimp, a red snapper grilled, and a crab dish on a shell. No complaints plus the beer is cold and cheap!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Ooooh the Lolo's in St. Martin ... what can you say about open air grilling on a beautiful beach?? dreamy!! The $5.00 rack of ribs with Caribbean rice and peas .. melt in your mouth .. and the fresh out of the ocean onto the grill whole Red Snapper .. divine !! $1.00 Carib beers didn't hurt either !!! Do try the Karibbean Flavour Pepper Sauce on the table ... I took 3 bottles home ...if you like spicy ... it is beyond spicy !!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is our second trip to St. Martin, but our first time exploring the food in Grand Case. This is comfort food at its best! I had the chicken, my husband the ribs. Both were smoked to perfection! I tried BBQ sauce on one bite, but the meat didn't need it. And the sides.....oh my! The best potato salad EVER! Plus many more. This is homemade, soulful goodness! We will definitely return here before we leave the island.

1  Thank jltoo1220
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were recommended to come here and are so glad we did. The servers are very friendly and came over right away. We had never had the local cuisine so asked for some suggestions and we got some good stuff! The garlic shrimp is great and the ribs were cheap for what you got. Also try a dinner plate to taste all of the sides. This was our easiest and cheapest meal in the grand case but also the friendliest and best food. It is a great place for couples or big groups as they have picnic tables of all sizes. Also live music is great!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

After a day at Pinel Isaland head to the Lolos in a Grand Case. We had a great meal and for $9.50 you can't beat it for the Chicken plate. Grilled right there and the Johnny cakes were made fresh. If you never had one a must try. Plantains were great too. My only complaint...no tv to watch the World Cup