“Best lolo in Grand Case”
Review of Sky's the Limit

Sky's the Limit
Ranked #20 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We tried three lolo's in Grand Case, this was our all around favorite. All three we tried were good, this was just a bit better. Large portions and great prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Awesome ribs and chicken. Full plates come with a whole heap of food too! Try the ginger beer. Elvis and the crew are the best and they'll treat you real well. Rib shack ribs may be a tad better, but this place overall (sides, drinks, people, service) is the best Lolo!

4  Thank coconor123
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I heard people talk about this restaurant and I thought it was a joke. I where on vacation for 15 days to sxm and I went to have lunch and dinner night and day. I enjoy the food I love the ribs its so cheap for the quality. Aline the supervisor of skys is doing a great job she makes the best johnny cakes ever and she controls the restaurant when the ownner is not arround jacqueline the boss is so amazing.people u got to go there

1  Thank jahaida
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Owners are amazing. The potato salad is the best I have ever eaten! The chicken is steamed and then grilled..to perfection...all for under 10.00 a person!!!!!

1  Thank Cyndy H
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We missed you in Sept Jacquelyn! We will be back to see you very soon! Great snapper, peas and rice!