“Awesome service in every way!”

Creole Rock Water Sports
Ranked #3 of 7 Tours in Grand Case
More attraction details
Owner description: Creole Rock Water Sports is a full service water sports ,booking Center, and beach service. We offer daily guided snorkel trips to Creole Rock, and offer a variety of water sports such as jet ski, waterski, wakeboarding, kneeboard and tubing... Come spend the day with us at "Petite Plage", drink and lunch on the beach chairs and find out why so many people make sure to visit us on their SXM vacation. "Petite Plage" is a beach where you can ear the sea! We are located inside the Grand Case Beach Club and are opened daily. Life is a beach ... Join us!
Orange, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Awesome service in every way!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed on the property where the activities desk is located. Sylvie and Ben are so helpful and knowledgable. Booked a few different activities through also went out with Ben to snorkel
And it was the best trip
Ever. My daughter and enjoyed our snorkel trip!

1 Thank Sccrmom3

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very poor experience”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I wrote a review on the Grand Case Beach Club hotel page as I didn't know that this one existed but people need to know that this place is substandard and their staff are just there to take your money.
I signed our girls up for a snorkel tour, they are (or were) quite comfortable in the water and are very responsible for their ages.
Sylvie took the reservation at the water sports desk after making quite a hard sell to us, telling us that this is the best snorkeling on the Island etc etc…
So we believed her and my girls went out.
The boat is no bigger than a kayak with an engine and this was loaded with 7 snorkelers and Ben the guide. One of the men on the trip was huge and when he got back on the boat my girls thought it was going to sink. The waves were rough, they saw very little fish and corals as they couldn't see anything in murky water and the snorkeling equipment was very poor too.
The waves were coming into the boat on the way back and my girls really thought the boat was going to sink. There appeared to be no life jackets onboard as my Husband looked and couldn't see anything when they got back.
Management weren't available at the Hotel when we complained to the Front desk, no surprise there and Sylvie just walked the other way as we walked by and made no attempt to have any contact with us.
My husband and I don't like confrontations, we are well travelled and have never been in a situation like this one.
All trips are charged in Euros too with a very bad exchange rate which leaves a very bad taste in one's mouth.

On a very worrying note, my girls both felt extremely uncomfortable around Ben, he helped them "a little too much" getting back on to the boat which both girls were extremely upset about.
He also had very bad body odor and looks like he lives on the street.

Other guests at the Hotel had similar poor experiences.

We just got back from Cancun and I was hoping that my girls had forgotten about their experience. We booked a tour on a boat as a surprise but when we got to the boat they refused to go.

This will change our Family vacations forever, a very sad experience, so fellow travelers please beware.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank hockeymumma1964
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable, friendly and hard working staff”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed at the wonderful Grand Case Beach Club and were so pleased to see that Creole Rock Water Sports was on site. The staff of Ben and Sylvie were so friendly every time we needed assistance with equipment and tours, which was daily. The snorkel equipment that is included for free with the hotel was excellent and we saw some beautiful fish right off shore (smaller beach near rocks). Ben took us on a great trip to Creole Rock. He is one of the best snorkel guides I've experienced, diving down to bring up interesting objects and pointing out fish to be sure we didn't miss anything. We also booked the Winner Touch catamaran trip through Creole Rock Sports -- an amazing day trip on the water! I highly recommend this company to book a trip for you or to guide you on their own trips.

Visited March 2014
Apollo Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Snorkeling”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

You won't want to get out of the water for fear you'll miss the colorful fish. Very abundant here! Grab a snack and relax! Great day spent here!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank WatchDogMary
Burlington, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun in the sun on the water with great staff!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Lots to do with Creole Rock Water Sports and great fun staff! We went on a guided snorkeling tour with Ben around Creole Rock, he was a great guide and everyone had a great time with him! Creole Rock offers so many great vacation adventures with amazing staff that always helps, and greats you with a smile!

Visited May 2014