“Worst service ever!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Creole Rock Water Sports

Creole Rock Water Sports
Ranked #3 of 8 Tours in Grand Case
More attraction details
Owner description: Creole Rock Water Sports is a full service water sports ,booking Center, and beach service. We offer daily guided snorkel trips to Creole Rock, and offer a variety of water sports such as jet ski, waterski, wakeboarding, kneeboard and tubing... Come spend the day with us at "Petite Plage", drink and lunch on the beach chairs and find out why so many people make sure to visit us on their SXM vacation. "Petite Plage" is a beach where you can ear the sea! We are located inside the Grand Case Beach Club and are opened daily. Life is a beach ... Join us!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Worst service ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

It seemed to be the talk of GCBC that the service at Creole Rock Water Sports was horrible. I do not take to "gossip" well, so I decided to form my own opinion. When my husband asked one of the employees if they were going to be doing a specific dive, he was told "I don't know, check tomorrow". When he inquired further he was rudely told to just go to Octopus Diving to see what they had. The next day I asked about umbrellas and was given such a rude response b(y a different employee) that I was literally left speechless!
I do not know why GCBC allows this outfit to represent them.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank WorldTravelor1234

Yardley, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

PRO: We got lost, and Sebastien was very accommodating...thx! They were efficient got us all into our gear and Ben sent out to the Rock. Ben snorkeled around with us and showed us some starfish/ urchins and cool fish. Water and juice was included on the boat (kids were happy)
Ben took cool pics of our day too!

CON: No turtles, and there were a lot of other people at the rock in the morning.

Visited March 2013
Jumpin' all over the world
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience, despite a rocky start”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed for a week at the Grand Case Beach Club, at which Creole Rock Water Sports is located. The first 2 days we were there Ben was working -- he was not friendly and seemed to be annoyed when we asked about beach chairs or snorkeling. He said that there were no activities and he couldn't put out the chairs -- we had no idea why. Later on I saw a notice on the hotel wall that there was a storm surge out to sea, so we understood that this was the concern, but we never did warm up to Ben.

On our third day there I noticed a sign that said they provide water taxis to other beaches. I hesitantly went back to the water sports desk to ask about it and happily met Sebastian. He was friendly and helpful and was happy to take us anywhere we wanted to go in the water taxi. $15/person round trip to Happy Bay and Friar's bay, $25 each RT to Marigot. With car rental prices over $60/day (with all taxes and mandatory insurances included), the water taxi was a great deal for us. If we had more time here I'd be happy to sign up for other activities with Sebastian.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank RachelinKabul
Ottawa,Canada
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Good snorkeling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I went snorkeling at Creole Rock. They offer three trips daily and the site is only 5 minutes by boat. The guide gets in the water with you and indicates the best sports . They are very conscious of safety . This is a moderately good snorkeling site in the sense that you see lots of tropical fish but the coral is rare and not very colorful. The trip is scheduled for two hours, but after a little more than one hour, we were all a little cold (the water was at 25). The cost is $40 per person

It is a much more interesting snorkeling site than Ilet Pinel, where there is not much to see.

Visited January 2013
sebsxm, Manager at Creole Rock Water Sports, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear MichaelOttawa_Canada,
Thank you for taking time to write about your snorkel trip with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope you come back when the water is a little warmer :)
Wellfleet, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great guide!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Going out on an early boat, it was just the two of us, plus Ben, the proprietor - and when we got to the snorkel site, we were the only at there.Ben went in the water with us, diving deep to point out particlar fearures. The only thing that keeps me from giving five stars is the quality of the dive site itself. It may be good for St. Martin, but compared to Culebra, St. John, St. lucia and other islands, it just isn't special.

Visited December 2012