“Fabulous!”
Review of Piazza Pascal

Piazza Pascal
Reserve with OpenTable
Piazza Pascal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Texas
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Most importantly, our meal was wonderful -rich blending of flavors in each dish, pastas cooked perfectly, and the seafood was superb. We were greeted by Pascal, and then Donna, and seated on the rooftop. Service was attentive but not intrusive, and I noticed that Donna and the server deemed to vary their interactions based on what the customers wanted (one table wanted to talk a lot, ask questions , and have more conversation, while one couple had eyes only for each other, and our small group fell somewhere in between). Even as first-timers, we felt like friends or soon-to-be friends. If Piazza Pascal were within 2 hours driving time, my husband & I would be regulars!

• Visited July 2014

Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Outstanding, Authentic Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My family of 4, including 2 teens, enjoyed an outstanding dinner at Piazza Pascal in a Grand Case. The restaurant is located on the main road through Grand Case. We were greeted by our Server, Luna and she did a fantastic job tending to us throughout our meal.

The atmosphere is charming, and we ate on the rooftop dining area which had a wonderful breeze.

We enjoyed some of the most outstanding Italian food we've had during our travels. My family enjoyed the spaghetti bolognese, home style lasagna, and spaghetti with peppers and Italian sausage. My favorite is the Gnocchi Gorgonzola, which simply perfect.

The portions are ample and they do have a bar and wine selections. Definitely a "must dine" location.

Visited August 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Gracious service with outstanding menu”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Once again, we visited Piazza Pascal for a predictably fabulous meal. It seems each time we visit, the food and service gets better. Donna is always effervescent and accommodating and Pascal always deliverers the goodies. The calamari steak starter was superb, followed by the Gnocchi Salsiccia. My girlfriend inhaled the Osso Bucco. This is a not to be missed event when visiting St. Martin.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank nakednomads2002
wooster, oh
“The best gets better....”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This has become our "go-to" restaurant when on the island. The food is always amazing and the hospitality is 2nd to none. Donna, Pascal, and Lluna greet you as friends and make the entire dining experience perfect. The seafood specials are always prepared to perfection. The veal and steaks are equally as incredible. Compared to other restaurants that we have dined at, Piazza Pascal is head and shoulders above the rest. Can't wait to return to SXM.

Visited July 2014
Scott City
“Piazza Pascal just keeps getting better every year.”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My wife and I made Piazza Pascal our final meal on our trip this year and it was well worth the wait. If you have not tried their bruschetta, this is a must try as Pascal has a unique twist to it. My meal of the seared tuna was excellent and my wife had a wonderful shrimp and pasta that was to die for. I think that next trip we will be eating their more than ever. Donna always makes you feel so welcome and is so great to chat with. Thanks again for another wonderful meal Pascal.

• Visited August 2014