“Great food, Great time!”
Review of Piazza Pascal

Piazza Pascal
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St Paul
“Great food, Great time!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The food and service were impeccable. The Mushroom risotto appetizer was heavenly. I had Coconut crusted Mahi mahi served with a sweet cream (coconut?) sauce on the side. I would never had thought to put these together, but that is why I'm not the chef. Unfortunately the risotto that came with the Mahi went to waste but the few bites I had made me want more. Had I known it came with risotto we would not have shared the appetizer. My husband had lobster, crab, spinach stuffed raviolli with which he was well pleased. I scavenged a good portion of his vegetable melange which were shredded and then fried or roasted. It was a lovely relaxed atmosphere listening to the birds going "peep" as we dined.

Visited January 2014

“Our Favorite Hands Down!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Piazza Pascal is always on the top of our "go to places" for a wonderful evening out. The food is always delicious, (the shrimp scampi is my husbands favorite, mine is the lasagna). We always enjoy a bottle of wine from the wine list and the complimentary limoncello after the meal is the perfect ending to the meal. The staff welcomes you with warm island friendless and Donna is always as gracious as can be. We have recommended Piazza Pascal to family and friends and everyone agrees that it is a definite must when visiting St Martin!!!

Visited January 2014
Brighton
“A superb dining experience”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

What can I say! Another trip to SXM this year and more great dinners at Piazza Pascal. During our latest 3 week trip, we ate here twice. On the first trip, I had the Veal Marsala and my wife had Pascal's special Lobster & Seafood Ravioli. She enjoyed it so much, she had it again (and that is not like my wife to order the same thing, so she must have really enjoyed it), while I had Mahi Mahi in curry sauce with sundried tomato Risoto. Superb meals enjoyed on the upstairs terrace with the trade winds blowing gently, all washed down with an ice cold bottle of rose from Provence! Pascal is a superb chef and Donna and her staff provide excellent service.

• Visited January 2014
Bourbonnais, IL
“Fantastic Venue”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The upstairs outside dining is a delightful venue for a dinner to share with friends. We each had appetizer salads that were complimented with various seafood. Our entrees ranged from the specials of the night: Red Snapper and Homemade Raviolis to the Veal Marsala. For two in our party, desserts were a must. The brownie was decadently rich and the custard was refreshing. To finish our meal we were offered the chef's creation of Limoncello. Our compliments to our hostess Donna on making our night with her presence and attentiveness.

• Visited January 2014
Walpole, Massachusetts
“une table pour deux”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My Bride and I have vacationed in SXM for many years and no visit is ever complete without having dined at the Piazza Pascal; always on my Bride's birthday and (almost) always on the evening before departing the island. For us, it is one of those places-in-the-heart moments.

Whether dining from the roof-top overlooking Grand Case or from the quaint setting of the plaza below, Donna and Pascal make every effort in making your dining and evening experience a night to remember. Their attention to detail, be it table service, food preparation or its wonderful presentation, they all add up to one thing...a delightful dining experience.

And the menu? As for appetizers, the Piazza and Caprese salads and the Bruchetta are quite delectable for starters and are of sufficient portion to share. As for main courses, I never (well, almost never) share my entree. My favorite is the Veal Marsala; the flavors of the sauce are so enjoyable, I can almost taste them now. My Bride's favorites lean toward the seafood side. The Shrimp Pesto and Almond Crusted Salmon entrees lead the way in satisfying her palate. Tea, Espresso or Americano are also a treat as a follow-up to dinner along with a desert (to split, of course...I need to watch my waistline). Wine, soft drinks and water are a-plenty as well.

Best advice we can give to travelers to SXM...enjoy your stay and enjoy an evening in Grand Case with Donna and Pascal at the Piazza Pascal. Maybe we will see you there in May 2014!!

• Visited May 2013