“Pleasant dinner last evening”
Review of Piazza Pascal

Piazza Pascal
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We enjoyed our dinner last evening. The atmospere was very nice, the balcony was exception clean and being off season we had the balcony to ourselfs for most of our meal. My wife had a pasta dish with panchett in a garlic saurce and I a delicious sea bass dinner. The service was very good and the price was just what we were looking for with 1-to-1 exchange rate. Our server, I believe the owner was very pleasant and shared with us a little information on the island as it is our first trip to St. Martins.

2  Thank Don0626
There are newer reviews for Piazza Pascal

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have traveled to St. Martin about 7 times the past few years and this adorable little place is always my first choice. It's a little hidden but worth the search. The chef and owner, Pascal, truly has a gift. It's a great mix of nonna's home cooked Italian and a pinch of Caribbean zest. I still crave the bruschetta, calamari, and steak Gorgonzola. Bruschetta is my fav and I always get it wherever I go and his bruschetta blows everyone else's out of the water! Still trying to figure out the secret...
The atmosphere is delightful. It's open ( like a piazza) with a beautiful little covered patio on the roof. Love the breeze! No other place in Grande Case has that so of course it fills up fast!

The service is the reason why I keep coming back! I've worked in the industry for awhile and this is important. Donna, owner and wife of Pascal, is superb. She is so personal and attentive. Makes you feel like you are at their home.

Really a great place. You will want to keep coming back... Just like I do!

1  Thank BellaNatalia11
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great service. I felt like I was part of the ol' Italian family. Food is excellent and I wish I could eat it more often. It will be my first stop next time I am on the island.

2  Thank Funinthesun1983
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I took my girlfriend to St Martin for a nice little break from reality and to ask her if she would marry me. That night we found this nice and cozy restaurant that offered an intimate setting. Piazza Pascal is the place to go to get some great food, have a couple of drinks and interact with the great people. It is run by a couple from Michigan and bring the Midwest hospitality down to the islands. Very nice and accommodating. They gave us great ideas on what to do without free time. We probably ate there at least 4 times and the experiences just got better and better. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good time, relaxing time and excellent food.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This summer, I had the privelage of traveling with my two friends down to St. Maarten for one last vacation before college. Piazza Pascal was hands down the best restaurant in Grand Case. The atmosphere was beautiful, the host was so sweet and always made sure we were content, and the food was just superb. Every single night I would get so excited deciding what new thing I wanted to try on the menu. No other restaurant there compared. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. It is family friendly, the prices were very reasonable, and the dessert was scrumptious.

2  Thank Sarah Z