“Great Italian in Grand Case”
Review of Piazza Pascal

Piazza Pascal
Reserve with OpenTable
Piazza Pascal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Piazza Pascal has better Italian food than even your grandmother made. The lasagna is the best my wife and I have ever had. Also, the spaghetti salsiccia is outstanding. Service is excellent. Donna and Pascal are from Michigan, and a lot of people from the states go to visit their restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Let me start by. Saying these people work hard at this establishment. The waiter ran up and down those stairs with a smile. The food was very good...had the seafood risotto..my dh had the veal picata which he enjoyed.
Let me just say be careful of the bum in the local parking lot near the bridge posing as a money collector for parking...we were stupid and got taken instead of shoing him away we paid him the $4... It was not the money but the point that we were taken. Kind of put a damper on our meal.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

We really wanted to like this restaurant, it was recommended by a friend's father who has a house on St Martin. The service was cheerful and attentive. My calamari steak appetizer was one of the best things I tasted all week and my wife's salad was nice. I ordered the sea bass special entree which turned out to be fried and quite overcooked although our waitress never mentioned the word "fried" when describing the dish. My wife had the gnocchi with a Bolognese sauce, the gnocchi seemed heavy and the sauce very heavy. With St Martin temperatures in the 80"s everyday it seemed inappropriate to our palates. Perhaps we're used to dining at high-end Italian eateries that make pillow-like gnocchi and we are a bit spoiled. Maybe if we had ordered different dishes we might have liked them better.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We had dinner at Piazza Pascal's on a Thursday night. We made reservations and were seated at a lovely table upstairs. Donna and Pascal were more than willing to accomodate our plant based diet. Our server was excellent. We each had a lovely house salad; I had the linguini primavera and my husband had a gnocchi entree. Everything was delicious and bountiful. We highly reccommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We ate here our first night and had to come back on our last night in St. Maarten. The food was exquisite...the pasta was so fresh and everything from appetizers to the homemade limoncello was just amazing. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant. We loved it...