“Fantastic fresh fish” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Ti Provencal - CLOSED

Le Ti Provencal
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Fantastic fresh fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Best seafood around. Fantastic if you want very fresh fish and ingredients. The warm lobster salad and fish of the day were top notch. No better fish anywhere! If you want to sit by the sea, overseeing the bay, listening to crashing waves, and have time....yes, it is not a place for a fast bite ... This is the best place in Grande Case or maybe the entire island. The framboise sorbet was also great. Highly recommend Ti Provençal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Asuncion, Paraguay
“Excellent fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Excellent food , the fish of the day was the best fish I ever eat !!!

Is the only restaurant were they offer you the fish of the day very fresh.

The service was fantastic !

Don't think that Grand Case restaurants finish in the church, Le ti provencal is like 100 meters after the church, on your right hand.

• Visited February 2013
Southbury, Connecticut
“Great fresh local seafood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had our first dinner here with a couple that knows the area well and regularly eats here. The fish which was de-boned at our table was excellent, and being on the porch next to the beach was wonderful.

Visited January 2013
MA
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Unbelievable food. Fabian brought over a platter of just caught fish so we could choose our own or something from the menu. We went with the fish. Absolutely wonderful. Service was great. Food was great. Sitting over looking the water and watching the sunset behind a mountain--very romantic. This was the second time we have been to Le Ti P. and it was just as good as the first.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Favorite restaurant on Grand Case”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

There’s a lot of great food on Grand Case, so I think it takes something very special to distinguish the top tier restaurants. I believe Le Ti Provencal has that something special. Apart from the outstanding food and wonderful setting by the water, I knew I was being treated as a special guest when I realized half-way through my meal, that the “valet” man I had cornered to park my car was prize winning chef Herve Sageot. He did not hesitate… he took my keys and parked the car. This serving attitude was reflected in all the wait staff we dealt with. There was a slightly irreverent and disarming charm to their service. We had both lunch and my wife’s 60th birthday dinner here. They are known for serving excellent local fish here and we were not disappointed. I was told they are they only restaurant on this strip that specializes in local fish. The queen snapper we shared for lunch was amazing. We also had trigger fish and monk fish for lunch/dinner. Our choice for our last meal on Grand Case was here. Alas, they were closed for lunch that day, so we ate at Tastevin… great food also, but missing the personal connection we experienced at Le Ti Provencal.

• Visited January 2013