“Perfect”

Le Ti Provencal
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Unbelievable food. Fabian brought over a platter of just caught fish so we could choose our own or something from the menu. We went with the fish. Absolutely wonderful. Service was great. Food was great. Sitting over looking the water and watching the sunset behind a mountain--very romantic. This was the second time we have been to Le Ti P. and it was just as good as the first.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

There’s a lot of great food on Grand Case, so I think it takes something very special to distinguish the top tier restaurants. I believe Le Ti Provencal has that something special. Apart from the outstanding food and wonderful setting by the water, I knew I was being treated as a special guest when I realized half-way through my meal, that the “valet” man I had cornered to park my car was prize winning chef Herve Sageot. He did not hesitate… he took my keys and parked the car. This serving attitude was reflected in all the wait staff we dealt with. There was a slightly irreverent and disarming charm to their service. We had both lunch and my wife’s 60th birthday dinner here. They are known for serving excellent local fish here and we were not disappointed. I was told they are they only restaurant on this strip that specializes in local fish. The queen snapper we shared for lunch was amazing. We also had trigger fish and monk fish for lunch/dinner. Our choice for our last meal on Grand Case was here. Alas, they were closed for lunch that day, so we ate at Tastevin… great food also, but missing the personal connection we experienced at Le Ti Provencal.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This restaurant is fairly new and should be ranked higher. It is rare to find a place right on the beach and away from the traffic of the street. But the real attraction is the fresh local fish. You will not find this meal anywhere else in the world. The fish is usually caught in the afternoon and then presented at your table for you to choose. Exceptional cooking and well prepared.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

this restaurant has wonderful local fish, great service and is right on the beach. the service was great and the food delicious. The actually show you the uncooked fish and explain to you what they are like before you order. I didn't know that parrotfish were edible, but they are as delicious to eat as they are beautiful to see in the coral reef. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great service, nice variety, specialized in risotto dishes, though I felt mine was too salty, lots of seafood/pasta or risottos and fishes. Stylish and right on the water, yet casual and not stuffy.