“Location Closing in January 2012!”
Review of Le Shore - CLOSED

Le Shore
Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located on the seaside of grand case, Le Shore is a unique restaurant and lounge, combine the finest cuisine and the best ambiance, boutique, art gallery, fresh lobster , live jazz thursday and friday, open for lunch and dinner and beautiful sunset
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Le Shore in Grand Case was excellent but is closing for good in January 2012. They are building a whole new resort beyond Marigot and the the current development in Sandy Ground. I expect it will take at least a year before the new property is up and running, at best given island time for construction!

1  Thank SXMCabanaBoy

Reviewed December 11, 2011

My husband, daughter and cousin had dinner one evening at Le Shore, and were pleasantly surprised. We were the only diners that evening, but the food was delicious and our server was adorable. We were told that Mondays at Le Shore were not to be missed, so we all went to the Monday dance party....Our daughter, her friend and our cousin had a fantastic time. As for my husband and myself, two 50 plus year olds, we kept-up with the 20 year olds and probably had an even better time!

2  Thank LizabethRose
Reviewed December 8, 2011

The setting of Le Shore is very hip, with a DJ stand and dance floor setup right in the middle. The music was pumping when we got there and the European vibe was felt throughout the open air beachfront space all set to the sound of the waves. If you are looking for a quiet spot this is not for you, but there are plenty up the street. If you are looking for a fun time with great food this is for you. I had the lobster my fiancé the duck, both were succulent and superb. We had mohetos to compliment and ended the night with two flavors of the artisanal ice-cream that are important directly from a chef in France.
Delicious, would return!

1  Thank Elena L
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Fantastic open air restaurant on the water. Alluring surroundings and great view of ocean. Menu out front had just what we were looking for. As we were seated couldn't help noticing no one else there except few in bar. After we were seated with drinks the watress proceeded to tell us most of the dishes on the menu and deserts were not available cause training a new chef. Bad news so we got up and left disappointed. Hope new chef learns fast. People were not overly apologetic but pleasant. We left and had another wonderful meal at Talk of The Town.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

First of all, I'm not sure why this is listed under Cul de Sac, it is at the entrance to Grand Case. Right on the water, it is an excellent place to watch the sun set, have drinks, or drinks and dinner. Very trendy, comfortable seating, (Miami meets the French Caribbean) but no attitude, and our dinner was superb! We had scrimp and scallop risotto, steak with pepper sauce, and for appetizers- caeser salad and home made lobster bisque. Not expensive either...with about 5 drinks our bill came to $85! Our waitress was darling! Friendly, charming, I think her name was Aline, and we ended the evening with the traditional french two cheeked kiss as if we were leaving a friend. They also have a boutique at the entrance with lovely clothing, but I had promised my honey that I was finshed shopping. By all means go expecting a great evening and you will have one!