“Best deal in St Martin”

La Villa Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We spent a few nights in St Martin, have been to other restaurants in Gran Case and La Villa was the best we had in the island.
Service was perfect, 1 Euro by 1 Dolar paying in Cash, and the best food you can have in this range. Great Tartar, great Lobster, great dessert and great courtesy Rum.
highly recommended.

2  Thank Fernando C
Write a ReviewReviews (2,256)

Reviewed August 16, 2014

My husband and I ate at La Villa last year and loved everything about it. So we went back this year with great expectations. It was not what we remembered. I had duck breast which was kind of like shoe leather. My husband had some fish which was OK but came with some clams that weren't fresh. The restaurant was uncomfortably hot. All in all, I would have preferred to eat in a restaurant on the water, perhaps with a slightly lower bill. The servers were charming but served less-than-expected food.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My wife and I had one of the best dining experiences of our lives at La Villa. The staff is top notch, the ambiance is so romantic, and the food is extraordinary. When the owner found out it was our honeymoon, he quickly popped a bottle of champagne and congratulated us. Our wait staff was fantastic! Thank you for such a great meal, it truly helped to make our honeymoon special! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Rmclb20
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The service and food were exceptional. No detail was missed in the presentation of the food. We all enjoyed having dinner here and the prices were very reasonable..

2  Thank lmeelheim
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Understated modern french decor, attentive servers and charming host. Went here with my wife and daughters early on during our trip and it was our favorite of the vacation. Foie grais was sublime, lamb was succulent and the beef (filet mignon) was among the best we've had.

1  Thank espressodaily