“Splendid”

La Villa Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was our 10th year visiting St. Martin and we always dine In Grand Case. Our experience at La Villa was one of the highlights of our trip. The service was excellent and the food......superb. We arrived late and were not rushed out but told not worry and take our time. We were offer a cocktail of our choice and ordered the price fix meals. The presentation of food was such that you didn't want to touch the dish. I ordered the sea bass which was exceptional and my husband had the mahi Mahi which was once again superb. We ended our meal with outstanding deserts !! From beginning to end this was truly an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Thanks to these reviews i tried this restaurant and must say it really was good. Must recomment this for special evening.This restaurant think will not let you down.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had a very good meal that consisted of Champagne, French onion soup, lobster ravioli starters, steak and sea bass main course and dessert consisted of profiteroles and a pineapple cake with ice cream. A very nice bottle of wine with the meal. Service and food were very good. Ambiance - not so good - as the restaurant faces the street where you get walkers looking in at the diners and loud cars and motorcycles driving by, while there are other very good restaurants that overlook the ocean.

1  Thank BuckyandChris
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We dined here for our 29th wedding anniversary. Florence offered us champagne to celebrate the occasion. The mahi mahi appetizer was fabulous and my wife loved her sea bass. Crab profiteroles were very good as well. I had chicken stuffed with lobster which was different and really enjoyable. would highly recommend it. I honestly recommend this place and do wonder (in this situation and others) if the negative comments on trip advisor are made by competing restaurants?

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife & I were on St. Martin for the last 3 days in December. We had dinner reservations at La Villa at 7. Both our entrees were excellent, & the service was excellent as well. I forgot my expensive Oakley sunglasses by the table, & we came by the following night to see if somebody had found them. They had kept my sunglasses for me, & my wife thanked them for taking care of my sunglasses. Excellent food,service, & honorable people!

1  Thank EddyReimer