“my favorite restaurant in sxm”

La Villa Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

after been reading a lots of menus of grand case restaurant we decide that this one was the most interesting because they offerd a prefix menu ( apetizer ,main course, dessert,) for 49 dollars and they were doing 1 euro= 1 US in cash we realy recommend this place to anyone because we had such a good dinner'

Write a ReviewReviews (2,238)

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I were on our way to a concierge recommended restaurant, and came across la villa. While taking a quick peak at the menu outside, the owner greeted us and let us know the specials as well as offering an attractive exchange-rate. We decided to try and were not disappointed. The food was incredible - meals came out looking like pieces of artwork and the quality was incredible. The service was also tremendous - they did not rush us yet we're highly attentive. We will definitely visit again on our next trip to St. Maarten-delish!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great french onion soup, and yummy rum at the end of dinner! My husband loved his ahi tuna and I had a vegetable lasagna that was delicious.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We have stayed in St Marten on four other trips to the Caribbean, and have eaten at the La Villa on a number of other occasions. Each time we have enjoyed our dinner. I have not posted on Tripadvisor till recently. Since I have appreciated other people's postings, I have begun to do the same. Last night we had a meal at La Villa. We have enjoyed some drinks in town and decided to have some light fare. We explained that we did not want a full meal and since we had dropped in late we were concerned it would hold up the kitchen. We were warmly welcomed by Florence and Christophe, and escorted to a nice table. I enjoyed two entrees (appetizers) and my husband ordered maui-maui. We were offered wine advice and chose a Pouilly-Fuisse. Since we had enjoyed cocktails in town, we didn't feel like we could finish a bottle, but were told it would be perfectly alright to cork the rest. The plates were presented artistically and the food prepared well. Actually just the right proportions for us. This restaurant has been very consistent compared with our past visits. We have even asked for special attention, since we generally bring back a dessert for our security guard at the hotel. Generally, our vacations to the Caribbean put high emphasis on where we are going to dine. This restaurant has always been one of our favorites! P.S. Our server was the same lad who served us on our previous visit. He is extremely friendly, helpful, and does an excellent job of waiting tables!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Fabulous atmosphere and service quite good. and the food is perfect i always recomend this perfect restaurant in grand case worth a visit for sure.