“Great activity in St. Martin, very baby friendly”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Reviewed April 17, 2016

I can't recommend Tijon's perfume experience highly enough. It was a lot of fun, we learned a lot, and the cologne I made really turned out great. Marilyn and Millie (I think were their names) were very helpful in assisting in the creative process and keeping our baby entertained. I could not have ended up with such a great customized and personal cologne without their help. I asked a lot of questions and really tried to experiment to get the most out of the experience. Marilyn and Millie encouraged me and I could not have made such a great cologne without their assistance. I thought the whole experience was well worth the money, and I would go back next time I'm in St. Martin.

1  Thank BonVivantVa
"nice gift"
in 6 reviews
"owners john"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
in 6 reviews
"finished product"
"wonderful afternoon"
"whole process"
"a lot of fun"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed April 12, 2016

We enjoyed our first visit last year so much that I decided to take my daughter and her friend, both 17, again this year! John and Cindy are gracious hosts and provide a unique experience! We initially found this on Trip Advisor when looking for something to do that kept us out of the sun for a few hours (having too much of the good thing the day before). Taking time to enjoy the class and create your own scent was perfect and made even better with a unique souvenir to bring home! Grand Case may seem a bit out of the way for some, but take an afternoon class, then walk around Grand Case and catch the sunset at one of the many beach locales and stay for dinner in the culinary capital of the Caribbean... you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Kmgsmith
Reviewed April 3, 2016

Our family of 6 (age 6 to 70+) spent an unforgettable afternoon with John and Cindy. Honestly all the positive reviews are entirely merited - we all had fun, learned a lot, and left with something very unique. Everyone also smelled great all vacation -- an added perk!!! Thank you for such a great souvenir of St Martin. The Claytons.

1  Thank Austin C
Reviewed March 28, 2016

It was a very small group of seven which was a nice change so we were on our way quickly. The trip to the French side took approximately 30 minutes but I can’t be sure as I was enjoying talking to a fellow passenger. It wasn’t too long. When first stepping in the store, I found the smell in the store at first a little over whelming but we had time when we needed it to step outside for fresh air and there were a lot of coffee beans to sniff as well. We were greeted by Marilyn and Millie with friendly smiles and enthusiasm. They were both wonderful in explaining the process and helping us throughout.

1  Thank live2travel73