“So much fun!”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I had the pleasure of making personal perfume for my sister, daughter and myself and the experience was like none I had ever done before. I highly recommend if on St Martin to travel to Grand Case and go make your own perfume. You will be treated like royalty and once done a champagne toast with the owner directly.
Very informative and well run business.
Best experience I have had in years. Thanks for making my trip so special.. The perfume turned out to be the best ever and will refill orders in the future

4  Thank ltelder
"signature scent"
in 8 reviews
"owners john"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
in 6 reviews
"wonderful afternoon"
"finished product"
"whole process"
"men and women"

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I went and had our own private perfume making experience and it was AMAZING. We had so much fun and it was so interesting to learn about perfume making. I had been to ST. Martin previously and I had really wanted to participate in the perfume making experience but never had a chance. John and his wife were amazing, they couldn't have been nicer, we walked in when they were about to close and stayed open just for us. I have been buying my perfume for 5 years since I originally made it.

3  Thank Noodlebee
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This was a very special excursion that may daughter and I took. It started with a very knowledgeable and friendly driver named Rick. He gave us laughs and a history lesson as we traveled to our destination. Once at the store, we met Cyndi and John and we were on our way to making our very own perfume. It was a very rewarding experience and a great bonding time for the both of us. We came back home with a bag full of goodies including our own perfume creation! We definitely suggest you give this excursion a try!!!

2  Thank Dawn K
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My sister and I were planning to go from our day in port from an NCL ship. It wasn't an available excursion, so we didn't make a reservation. Big mistake - it IS an excursion available from other ships. We were initially told no, but when John saw my sad face (it was my sister's birthday present!), he squeezed us in. We were there 2 months ago so I don't remember the woman's name who helped us - I think Elaina. She was awesome. Originally worked at the shop in LaJolla. We both love the perfume that we made, and it was a really great experience.

2  Thank Hanzz_12