“A fun and informative experience”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I took my daughter and two granddaughters, ages eight and ten, to invent our own special scent at Tijon Perfumerie's mix and match class. What fun !!!! The shop is immaculate, and the owners welcoming and helpful. We had been to a class last summer in Grasse France, that did not compare.We all voted this experience a highlight of our vacation.

1  Thank Lynn O

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great gift shop and perfumery! Owners make you feel welcome and wanting to come back. Custom perfume, t-shirts, purses, hats, jewelry and more.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I went along with a friend to create our own perfume at Tijon. We chose the Perfume in a Flash option. It was fun and educational. I wondered how you could choose different scents and create something beautiful and personal but it works! Your formula is saved so you can order more whenever you want. The only note i make is bring cash because the credit card adjustment they charge is very large.

2  Thank NonnaCD
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife scheduled herself and six friends for the 2 hour class. Each expressed their pleasure at making their own perfume and learning more about the history and science of perfume making. Cindi is an excellent teacher and provided guidance to aid each in developing their own scent. The champagne toast was a fitting conclusion to a wonderful afternoon out of the sun.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I booked the day before arriving from our cruise. John and cindy were fantastic with returning my emails and welcomomg me to the shop. I booked the mix and match 1 hour workshop. it was fun and interesting. I had no prior experience with purfume making but have left with more knowledge and a bottle of my very own purfume. I felt the class is great value for money and something very unique to do.

2  Thank Larisa2014