“Best Part of Our Cruise!!!”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
East Lyme, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Part of Our Cruise!!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My family of 8 participated in the Mix & Match class and it was easily the most enjoyable activity we did over our nine night cruise! It is ideal for both men & women of all ages (I am 20, my boyfriend is 21, mom & dad are in their 40s, and I have three sisters ages 17, 16, 13 and another brother whom is also 13… every single person LOVED the class and created their own unique perfume!!) The class took about an hour and it was so fun getting to experiment with our own fragrances. They even let us wear lab coats which was a fun touch. The gift bags given at the end of the session were unbelievable and so gracious. They even have a champagne toast and certificates once you complete your course! I felt like we really got our money's worth… and then some! John & Cyndi are so welcoming and such an inspiration to my boyfriend & I whom plan on moving to the Caribbean. John also has a great book called "The Beach Less Traveled" … I have not been able to put the book down since I got home!!!
Seriously, if you do one thing in St. Martin ~ visit Tijon! Their gift shop is filled with handmade gifts and natural skin care products! You will NOT be disappointed!

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unique and fun!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I signed up for a Mix & Match class for myself, my son and husband - we were the only ones there - so it ended up being a private class just for us! John and Cyndi were very personable, and made this interactive class fun and truly memorable. You get to concoct your own perfume, so make sure you come up with a name for your "creation" since they bottle it and print your perfume name right there. It ended up being the best part of our trip to St Martin, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a unique activity!

Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfume Adventure”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Marilyn at TiJon helped me create my own unique perfume which I named SXM Alize. The experience was so much fun! and to come home with my reminder of the experience using the perfume with wonderful floral smells keeps me smiling. The instruction takes place in a unique lab setting which is attached to a wonderful boutique shop of gifts. The additional gift package of perfume, creams, lip pomade, etc. is a great deal!

Visited October 2013
Oslo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The perfect way to spend a cloudy day in Grand Case”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had such a great day with Cindy at the Tijon! The whole perfume experience was a thrill from beginning to end, and I highly recommend to visit this shop/laboratory. I originally only registered myself as participant, but my husband wanted to tag along, and he loved it as much as I did.

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of a kind experience!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I had a fantastic time at the 3-hour perfume 101 class. It was interesting learning some history behind scents and perfume making, but the best was actually making our own. Both my husband and I had fun creating our own scents that we got to take with us. The perfect keepsake to our wonderful trip to St. Martin! Everyone was very helpful, very informative, and they made sure that we all had a memorable experience!

Visited October 2013