“Perfume Adventure”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Marilyn at TiJon helped me create my own unique perfume which I named SXM Alize. The experience was so much fun! and to come home with my reminder of the experience using the perfume with wonderful floral smells keeps me smiling. The instruction takes place in a unique lab setting which is attached to a wonderful boutique shop of gifts. The additional gift package of perfume, creams, lip pomade, etc. is a great deal!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had such a great day with Cindy at the Tijon! The whole perfume experience was a thrill from beginning to end, and I highly recommend to visit this shop/laboratory. I originally only registered myself as participant, but my husband wanted to tag along, and he loved it as much as I did.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I had a fantastic time at the 3-hour perfume 101 class. It was interesting learning some history behind scents and perfume making, but the best was actually making our own. Both my husband and I had fun creating our own scents that we got to take with us. The perfect keepsake to our wonderful trip to St. Martin! Everyone was very helpful, very informative, and they made sure that we all had a memorable experience!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

John and Marilyn were wonderful in accomodating me in getting me in a class schedule.
It was so much fun, very interesting and educational. Can't wait until my next trip to Saint
Martin to continue on to the next level class! I created a fragrance of my own, which to me is was
awesome, I am a into creating my own unique things. But have to the opportunity to do something
so unique, was great.
Something not to miss in St. Martin FWI!

1  Thank 3islandscj
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband gave me the workshop perfume making at Tijon St. Martin for my birthday. He participated as well and I do not know which one of us had more fun doing this.
We have been looking forward to this workshop very much and we must say that it was much better then what we expected. Very well organized, more then enough opportunities to be as creative as you want and there was no rush to finish in time at all. At the end of the workshop you will receive a very nice gift bag and your own bottle of perfume with the name you have given it accompanied by a glass of champagne. All this fun and your own perfect scent for just $ 69,00. Well worth it!!

1  Thank Louwrens H