“AWESOME”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I went this past Friday (8/31/12) to take the Mix and match class of $70 and Marilyn received me because the owners were giving classes at another location. The place is amazing and so was her. I took the class privately because there were no other people so that was amazingggg, I took my time and she let my husband watch me and help me while I was giving birth to my creation! It is an awesome experience and the goodie bag they give you is also amazing. For next time, I will go for the expensier class because the $70 is good but you wont get the teaching...you will start from scratch doing your perfume without any basic training ;( other than that was one of the best experiences in all my life! Again, you neeeeeeddddd to do this! you wont regret it!

1  Thank BK A
"signature scent"
in 8 reviews
"owners john"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
in 6 reviews
"wonderful afternoon"
"finished product"
"whole process"
"men and women"

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I chose this as an activity to do with my daughter on our cruise stopover in St. Maarten. My 16 year old daughter and I spent the morning learning about and then creating our own scents. For anyone interested in creating something unique that they can use, this would be a fantastic experience. John and Rochelle did a great job teaching and assisting us in the lab. It was great fun to have people from our cruise ship on another excursion see us working in the lab and think we were staff. I learned some interesting things, made a perfume for my wife that smells like honeysuckle and a sea breeze, which reminds us of our first home when we were married. The owners made the day great, told us where to get a good local meal. Great value and experience.

1  Thank PaddyP0815
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Enjoyed making our own perfumes and the owners are very pleasant. A great way to spend few hours. Kids had a blast as well. Bit pricey but its a novel concept.

2  Thank Lpdds
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I along with our two daughters had a wonderful time learning and creating our own perfume. This was a unique experience -exploring so many scents and seeing what exactly goes into making perfume.John and Cyndi were very friendly and knowledgeable and enjoy what they do.Also, got to meet their daughter.Highly recommend Tijon-it is one of a kind.We all enjoy wearing the bottle of perfume we each created and left with.

1  Thank Kitblue