Hotel L'Esplanade
Le Petit Hotel(Grand Case)
LOVE(Grand Case)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Mont Vernon(Cul de Sac)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrestaurant rowdeluxe loftpool barshort walkgrand case bayst martinwelcome basketorient beachfull kitchenhill overlookingour honeymoonsister hotelrental carbaguetteperfect hotelview from the balconyreception area
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We recently spent a week at L'Esplanade. Before picking this place to stay we read many of the reviews on TA. That being said we knew pretty much what to expect before arriving. We were very happy with our choice of where to stay. The most important thing to remember here is that this is truly a " boutique" hotel, not a large resort. It's a smaller, family run hotel. Our room was awesome, large with a full kitchen, nice bathroom, comforable king bed and a balcony including two lounge chairs and a table/chairs with an unreal view.This most important thing to know is that there is no restaurant on the property. However with the best restaurants on the island only a very short walk away, who would want to eat dinner at a "hotel restaurant".....not us. The hotel has a well lit walking path that leads right to "Restaurant Row" in Grand Case. With breakfast you have two choices, either breakfast can be delivered to your room and you can have your breakfast on your balcony enjoying the awesome views or you can walk next store to the Beach Club that has a full beach side restaurant. Both choices were great. For lunch you can eat at the pool as the pool bar offers lunch or again you could walk next door, either choice works. Speaking of the pool, it was a great place to relax, always lounges and umbrellas available, swim-up bar and an awesome bartender. A nice pool to relax with a couple of tropical drinks and lunch, small and quiet.
Overall, we were very happy we chose this place to stay and will stay there again when we return to St. Martin!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steaks73
Reviewed March 27, 2014

What a heavenly place!
After seeing many hotels on different islands all over the Caribbean, there's still one spot in particular that makes me come back every time and feel right at home; hotel l'Esplanade in Grande Case st.Martin.
With an amazing view, tastefully designed suites and outstanding service this must be one of the most relaxing places to stay on earth.
Even though the ocean is right down the hill, make sure you visit the pool area where they are serving nice cocktails.
Further down the hill (still at walking distance) you will find a lot of good restaurants in many varieties, including Italian- and French-cuisines and local dishes with freshly caught seafood!
Just a great place to spend your vacation with friends or family.
Beautiful experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I travel a lot, I spend lot of time in hotel rooms and this is probably one of the best place I've ever been, big room with a great view on the ocean, impeccable service, had the best cocktails from Alan the barman by the pool, I suggest you to pay him a visit while you are there, there is no better way for me to cool down and sitting on the chairs installed in the pool while drinking Alain's cocktail.
I wish I was still there.

Room Tip: I was in room 7, 9 and 15 all with great view on the ocean. I suggest you to pay a visit to Alan the barman that works by the pool, his cocktails are over the top!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2014

From start to finish, our stay at L'Esplanade was incredible. It is just the sort of charming and peaceful oasis one dreams about finding on St Maarten! I stayed at the hotel with my film crew this past March 2014 during the Heineken Regatta. Upon arrival, the suite was impeccably clean with beautiful caribbean music playing in the background. Fresh bread, cookies, and snacks awaited us on the kitchen counter. The fridge was even stocked with a few soft drinks, beer, and water. Even the lotions and towels were positioned perfectly in the bathroom. It is this attention to detail that sets L'Esplanade apart from other boutique hotels. I immediately felt relaxed and at ease, not to mention the stunning views from the balcony. It is an easy 5min walk down to Grand Case beach, where you will also find great restaurants and shops. The best part of L'Esplanade is the staff! Hosts Marc and Kristen truly make you feel like family. The lovely ladies at the check-in always have a smile and go out of their way to help get coffee or provide directions. This was my second time staying at L'Esplanade and I know I'll keep returning back. It really is a slice of heaven.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We have been staying at this hotel whenever we come to St Martin---absolutely love it---the rooms are beautiful; it is centrally located (walk to Grand Case and all its' wonderful restaurants; quick drive to Orient Beach & Supermarche). Could not imagine staying anywhere else!

Room Tip: The views of Grand Case bay are stunning--beautiful sunset every night.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple