“Another Great Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistrot Caraibes

Bistrot Caraibes
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistrot Caraibes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Another Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I made our annual January/February trip to St. Martin and of course Bistrot Caraibes was in our plans. This time we brought long time friends of ours and we had another wonderful meal and a really fun time! We went on Tuesday and had a table near the window so we had the pleasure of watching the weekly Carnival parade make its way past our window. A fun time and we look forward to our next visit!

1 Thank Rich P

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Fantastic Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

We loved the place so much that we ate there twice during our four night stay in St. Martin. The seafood was fresh and very delicious. The lobster thermidor was probably the best lobster that I have ever tasted. It was cooked perfectly and the sauce was nothing short of spectacular. I has red snapper ther and it was also tremendous. The fish was perfectly cooked and the sauce on it was just amazing. In additon, the staff was great and very attentive to us.

• Visited March 2013
Rochester, New York
“"One of the finest"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I both agree that Bistrot Caraibes is an outstanding restaurant.The owners,Amaury and Thibault presented us with a table and atmosphere that was elegant and refined ,but still casual and relaxed. The service was outstanding.The staff timed everything very well ,plesant,pompt,professional.We had aM lovely waitress and the owners were most pleasant My wife had veal and I had the sea bass.Both meals were excellent,but my fish was the best I,ve ever had.Iwould recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys fine dinning.

Chicago
“Tired of heavy sauces and steep prices of Grand Case?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We like Bistrot Caraibes and the other Grand Case restaurants but if you drive a mile or so north, you can find two delicious restaurants which are cheaper and offer refreshingly different and lighter Caribbean and Italian fare. We couldn't find either on Travel Advisor but I bet your hotel knows where they are because they are filled with locals. Sol y Luna and Le Taitu are both on the same small turnoff from the road to Pinel Island. Le Taitu is open for lunch and dinner. Our $15 plate lunch which included a glass of wine and coffee was terrific. I had stuffed crab and cod fritters. My wife had an equally delicious mahi in creole sauce. This is a gift to my fellow travelers looking for delicious and authentic restaurants off the tourist path.

1 Thank kevintyn
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Grand Case”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The Bistro Caraibes was the dining highlight of our vacation in St. Martin. Amaury and Thibault provided the best service possible, and the seafood was delicious. There were many nice touches to the overall dining experience, and overall, it was the best dinner we had during our vacation. Congratulations to Amaury and Thibault for having such an outstanding restaurant. We look forward to returning many times.

1 Thank Herb T