“Worth Every Penny”

Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Spiga restaurant, now in it's 16th year, serves authentic, modern Italian cuisine with friendly and professional service. Discover a selection of Italian and French wines along with the freshest ingredients. Chose the intimate porch for al fresco dining or dine in air-conditioned comfort in 2 dining rooms. Large tables and groups welcome.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had read about this restaurant in magazines and had not seen even one bad review so we made sure we ate here at least once. It is amazing food at a reasonable price. The restaurant is small so make a reservation. It is on a side street, but parking was easy to find and we saw security people in the street watching over us. I had scallops and shrimp over vegetable risotto. Every bite melts in the mouth. My companions had lobster, steak and seafood stew. They agreed it was the best meal we had on the island.

1  Thank Sandy H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Vacation to the French side and eat Italian...you betcha!! The service was great and the food rivals those restaurants in the Jersey/NYC area. We sat outside on the front porch and it was wonderful.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Great continental cuisine (especially Italian) in the midst of a sea of French Bistros! Absolutely great service and the pasta's were fabulous (obviously homemade!). This brought back memories of our beloved Tuscany. Barvo to Spiga!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have gone to St. Martin once or twice a year for 20 years and since Spiga opened several years ago I have always made it a must do visit. The food, service and ambiance are always fantastic. It is one of only a few restaurants I feel confident to recommend to others. I always look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The Pros: Spiga does 1 Euro = 1 USD! Enjoyed the lamb, the seafood trio with the crabcakes, and the wine by the glass was decent and affordable. Service was terrific.

The Nots: The obnoxious and loud people at the table next to us - Oh well, can't really blame the restaurant for that, but if I had wanted to listen to a story about the plumber and what he found I could have called my grandmother... Since the tables are close and the background music is low, it's easy to hear the conversations of many other guests - which I found to be very distracting.